Ludia Forums

4,000 DBs gone just like that 😭

I am casually playing and I go to the herbivores tab in the market. My game lags and I accidentally pressed the search for bar on the anky and I spent 4k bucks on an ankylosaurus that was so not needed!!! :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

8 Likes

Mannnn :flushed::worried:

Being aware too that we have known and been adviced to be careful where we click but exactly how alert can we be? I say we need confirm buttons, which is oh right much less important of a need in this game than Playable Bosses. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:t3:

8 Likes

Why is a creature that costs about 1k in dna in the market got a 4k DB cost attached to it? Ludia were being a bit too greedy dont you think? :wink:

I’m extremely careful where I click now, landmines planted everywhere that can blow a hole in your DB stash…

8 Likes

Or LP stash.

1f972

9 Likes

That too, however I find it more painful when I accidentally spend bucks, when I’ve spent accidental LP it’s more like a meh so what lol.

However your case is different, purchasing all the packs while not even being in the game, that’s a scary thought and one I’d like to forget lol.

6 Likes

It’s horrifying

3 Likes

That’s a bummer!

I didn’t know the search button took you to a screen to purchase for dinobucks. I just checked it out with Einionsaurus… That one was 20k bucks. Holy moly.

5 Likes

Waitttt a minute! Lolll…I’m missing one creature in my park. The plesiosuchus (cave aquatic)… It’s 20k as well. This tempts me.

It may not be unlocked for me…but at least I’ll have one of everything.

I shall ponder on this.

3 Likes

Gamers lets press F on our keyboards to hail this fallen hero!
F

3 Likes

F
10 chars

2 Likes

I remember not being able to win this creature back on its first release, I do hope he gets another tournament soon!

4 Likes

It’s the best super rare herbivore at least :/. Could have been worse

3 Likes