4 striketowers 25 x same battle

So, I’ve battled the epic, rare, golden and blue striketowers. Total of 25 battles, all the same. Same creatures, same stupid swap ins, same harmless attacks. Sorry just too boring. If it wasn’t for the alliance missions I’d gladly skip them all together.

7 Likes

I just finished doing them too, too many dumb swap ins, takes forever to kill something because the AI insists that everything needs it’s shield.

2 Likes

Not to mention that now, with boosts, those are all just a waste of time… Just give us the reward already…

1 Like

So true :rofl:

1 Like

I’m glad of the boosts tbh because with the constant swap-ins of the birds it still only takes 3 attacks of Thor to kill them all. Rather that than it take longer because of boring swap-ins. I mean why can’t the AI have RNG too? Why do they have to perform to a script?

2 Likes

Any creature that breaks shields or nullifies is good for the birds.

I hope to get a bunch of bird DNA from these. I only have 3 Legendary’s left to make on my 2nd account and two required bird DNA and we can’t play with birds in the sanctuary’s yet so if I want to request DNA for these, it is going to take a while to get enough.

1 Like

You are right they made me dizzy with the amounts of swaps lol.

1 Like

On my main account I just mowed through all of them with Thor for the defense shattering. For my second account that’s level 13 I used my L21 boosted Tanycolagreus for the nullifying ability.

1 Like

I’m more annoyed because AGAIN I got too much Alanqa DNA and not enough Pterano.

Didn’t even get any Quetzal which, as a park spawn, is annoying. At least they go down quick with a boosted Thor. Would’ve been miffed to go through all of that without boosts tbh.

2 Likes

The 10 step epic strike is a bit much, but to be honest I can’t really complain. I need the DNA (even though I may not be guaranteed the one I want) and at least I knew it was doable. My level 22 Trykosaurus (non boosted) did the entire tower herself. :blush:

1 Like

I just hate that they take so long because they keep swapping.

2 Likes

Did all with my purutaurus… just as quick, less hassle but soooooo boring.

Could it be that Ludia was listening and is giving users some extra battles to complete the defense part of Alliance missions? It seems like a lot of battles for the folks complaining that the mission takes… a lot of battles.

3 Likes

Good point, and another reason why I never miss a strike tower. The coins and DNA are the other two reasons of course.

1 Like

Don’t mind the amount of battles. I mind batteling 4 different towers yet 25 similar battles

You want boring try doing it on 3 accounts…:slight_smile:

But at least every alliance should have an easy 5 and 5 this week.

1 Like

3 accounts? No job, no kid, no friends, no wife??? Wow…

1 Like

Lol. They all play too.

I had so much fun battling all these birds on my 2 accounts, I decided to throw a team of birds together and do a PvP battle. I actually won. I expected to loose figuring who ever I was playing against should be an expert at taking out birds.
Team%2020190720

2 Likes

True, they do. And 3 accounts?? Seriously :joy: