Ludia Forums

4 turtles in 45 minutes

Today is my lucky day. Our park was generous although it probably looked like I was trolling. :grimacing: Maybe I should buy a lottery ticket just in case.

3 Likes

I had four in a couple hours once. I always figured if I found 2 in an outing I was lucky.

Good stuff.

EDIT: Scored 3 today AND was able to get smiley to 25! (well, once I get the coin together).

2 Likes

I got a wild spawn indo g2 today… not a proximity either.

2 Likes

I got one last week, and one from the halloween scent!

2 Likes

I got 0 turtles in the last 45 days (or whatever amount of days since it was released)…

1 Like

One spawned on top of me today while being a passenger in a car ride. Wasnt gonna pass that up

3 Likes

I was all set to go out to park to hunt for turtles today, and then it rains. All day. Guess i’ll have to go tomorrow. Hopefully the weather will be better.

2 Likes

Same here. Cold and rainy so everything is done from a veh for now. Snow moving in so it’ll be veh for a while until it’s too deep to drive into the park until about April.

1 Like

I also got 0 turtles and zero to find in walking distance.

ONE in the wild. I am so jealous.
Perhaps i can blame Google or Ludia for not recognizing a park as park? Perhaps bad luck?
Same had happend in Pokémon Go. It took several updates of the underlying map before it recognized the park.

I have not seen any turtle for weeks.:thinking:

1 Like

I caught 4 wild turtles as well…since it started. LOL
Haven’t seen any since Ludia featured it though.

Saw 3 outside events since the release, managed to dart 1…all 3 were yesterday too lol

I only ever saw one in the wild… and I pass several parks on my way to work every day :expressionless: