Ludia Forums

4550 Vikings issue fixed

Click on Meade Hall, look below, x amount of dragons need to be at level 124 after you get 15 to 112

1 Like

Ok. Issue not fixed. Now it says 18 dragons need to be at 124 but you have to have more iron storage. Not possible.

1 Like

Ah the level of dragons is now set at level 142 as the maximum level that can be currently obtained while playing the game. There is now a second academy that allows you to upgrade your dragons to this level ( 142 ) over near the green death just move your mouse pointer of game screen across then go directly to the far right of the game screen and you will find the new section where the 2nd academy can be built, there is also provision for a second fish & wood storage huts as well increasing your current level of fish & wood to a full 2 gigabytes of storage.!.
Regarding the iron storage it too can be increased to have a current maximum storage of 30,000 pieces of iron now as well, the amount of vikings you can now have in the game has also been increased as well in line with all the new buildings, academies, iron storage, etc etc within the game… check it all out and see for yourself… go big, go bold, enter the dawn of a new age in dragon training lo and behold.!. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

1 Like

Hi Joe
Everything to the right of green death is blacked out or grayed out whatever you wanna call it and nothing can be clicked on so I don’t know what I’m doing wrong

1 Like

This is extremely frustrating, I pay into the stupid game and I cannot get any further. Everything to the right of green death is grayed out because I don’t have enough Vikings. I am stuck

2 Likes

I am 240 Viking short and it’s basically a dead end because I cannot get the iron without the Vikings that are missing. This is just stupid

1 Like

Thanks Joe, I have looked and I have searched and I keep getting thrown back to I do not have enough dragons or I do not have enough iron or my Academy is too low. Thanks for the directions that you posted but not possible on my screen

1 Like

A lot of people have been stuck in the same spot. I suggest you take a look at your Weather Vanes, you should have four of them at level 2 (people often overlook that one last Weather Vane that’s still level one).

1 Like