4th Community design challenge, Hypercarnivores!

Cryotitan almost feels like a Ghidorah reference, what with the multiple heads and its name meaning “frozen titan” and all. Cryolophosaurus is from Antarctica too.

I like povs- :star_struck:

1 Like

Oh this should close on Sunday 4th August, 5Pm GMT.
@Ned, to maximise the number of votes, can we earn this poll a pin?

1 Like

Done :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you German Raptor!!! Apologies XD i was rushing… But i also love ur amazing i mean REALLY amazing hybrid it shows effort… and depth… MY FAV! i want to keep the picture if u dont mind… the two headed hybrid… i had it in mind but couldnt really execute it like u do :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thx Serpent02. :slight_smile:
Love ur art. Don‘t get me wrong, I really really like it, looks awesome! Just wish it‘d show the complete body. :smiley: But amazing artwork anyways. :wink:

2 Likes

of course not ! i really do understand and agrees with you ! i know what u mean and its a compliment to me actually SO THANK U ! XD soo can i save ur image !! !? XD i need a permission from the artist who draws it XD .

1 Like

Yeah sure u can use it. :slight_smile:
Wanna use that pic or should I try to do a better picture? :slight_smile: As long as my sign is on it I‘m fine if u use it.

2 Likes

i wanna make a fan art if its ok!!! XD i really like it … of course if i did make the fan art ur name will be infront of it thats for sure…

2 Likes

Wow, sure!! I kinda feel honored! :smiley:
Love ur digital artstyle, really happy right now! :smiley: Very curious how it‘ll look. ^^

2 Likes

HAHAHA ill try to finish my stuff first XD !!! dont worry that two headed dino is stuck on my mind soo XD its not going anywhere ! THANK U !! U TOO !!! ur realistic drawings !

2 Likes

Vote results will be released in 9 minutes!

1 Like

Congratulations to the winner! This was definitely a difficult one to choose from.

2 Likes