Actually, that is not quite correct. I am not sure how to move up in the standings as I’ve been experimenting but I know this:
- You can get to no. 1 by losing and then winning.
- If you get bumped, you don’t go to no. 2 but whatever number you’ve been assigned.
- Winning streaks don’t bump you higher, as you have mentioned
- The order is not chronological as players like pocemon who only got there recently have stayed on top.
- Ordering is not based on team strength
I am not sure if there is some credit given to frequent contributors. I see pocemon is active on youtube and metahub. Neo is active on the forums. Some transparency or logical ordering would be nice. Eg. If you get bumped from 1 you go to 2. (King of the hill), more wins help you climb up.