Ludia Forums

5star singetail doesn't level up when feed it

My 5star singetail does not increase in level when I feed it. It stays on number one but the number at the top changes.

Thanks for reporting this to us, Sam_Armstrong. This might be a visual issue caused by the training tier being higher than it should be. However, once the dragon reaches the required level for that tier, levelling will become visible again.

If you haven’t already, could I ask you to reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key and that screenshot so our team can take a closer look as well?

Thanks!

Thanks for getting back to me. Can you tell me what my support key Is?

Hey @Sam_Armstrong, if you tap on your player’s level icon on the top left, you’ll find your support key at the bottom left of the menu. It should be the 8 letter code. :slight_smile:

Something similar has happened to me too. I have 3 - 3star dragons that say they are maxed out but they are short of the number they should be. Since I don’t use 3 star except in the regular scuffles for trust points I wasn’t sure if it was a fluke thing cause the level up button is still green not gray like the 4-5 star dragons I have maxed out. I tried feeding it and wasted dragons and fish with not going higher.