Ludia Forums

6 apex dna

When you complete an apex raid you get 15 apex dna but since update 2.6 arrived you get 6 apex dna now why ludia why

It’s to balance it for lower level players. I personally like the change, it stops lower level players terrorizing the lower arenas with there apexs.

13 Likes

Yes sir, 100% love the change for that reason

3 Likes

Yep it’s like other things such as alliance rewards all based on player lvl. Level up and you’ll see it increase.

It’s good for the health of the game.

4 Likes

I like this idea because it was a problem that I feared with there being an apex in jurassic ruins or lockwood estate. this just helps to balence out the game.

2 Likes

thus balences out the game.

1 Like

imagine your level 17 with an apex. a level 26 creature compared to your level 18s.

2 Likes

raid dna caches were the only thing not tied to a player’s level. Ludia made it so everything matched. and this was their solution to reduce the frequency of Apexes showing up in arenas they shouldn’t be in.

Just a bit unfortunate that Ludia has changed this way too late. The mess already is there and cannot be fixed anymore.

6 Likes

Now ludia switched it to 9 apex dna now

That’s because it’s random @Dinosaur_attack, however your average dna from apex raids will generally be less than those that are level 20.

4 Likes

It’s to make it more balanced and for people to want to get to a higher lvl to get more DNA. As well as so people don’t start complaining about mortem in the 2nd arena

2 Likes

Yeah, as someone new to JWA, I can agree it would be terrifying to see one in the lower leagues. :rofl:

1 Like

did the DNA switch or are you a higher level? because if your a higher level then that may have had an effect on the incubator.