Ludia Forums

60 attempts in two days!?!

Better slather on the sunscreen because to use all 60 attempts will take hours! :laughing:

i dont understand. what are the new changes? if i dont use this 60x attempt, can i bring them forward to the epic attempt on wekend?

Well, it’s 3 days. But the odds are not in my favor to use all 60 attempts… :joy::joy: At best, I might target 3 out of the 5 Commons being advertised.

And no, @neodejavu, the 60 attempts is just for the Common creatures. You can’t save untried attempts and use them later in the week. Take a look at the chart below from the JWA Twitter page. You’ll only get 6 attempts total for the Epics. I’d recommend using all 6 attempts on T-Rex…but choose wisely, regardless!

Its 3 days? Mine timer currently shows 1d 22h remaining. That puts the reset on Wednesday, not Thursday. I wonder which is wrong - the timer or the graphic :thinking:

The timer still matches the graphic. It’s 10 a.m. where I live, and the event reset always happens at 8 a.m. my time, so:

24 hours from now is Tuesday morning (10 a.m.). Another 22 hours later is Wednesday at 8 a.m.–the time of the event reset.

But the graphic you posted shows that Wednesday is still the same dinos, new ones on Thursday

Ahh…my bad. Guess I wasn’t paying close enough attention.

I guess I just proved your point, then…so yeah, better break out the sunscreen and hope that they update the graphic (or the timer, for that matter) to give players more time!

agree. i will hunt for trex too to rank up my indominus​:yum::yum::yum: