7 day event dragon rider prizes missing

Hi guys, where have all the prizes from the 7 day event for dragon riders gone? I should have been credited with all 7 prizes but they have just gone missing, has this happened to anyone else? Thanks

1 Like

Same happened here

1 Like

Did you log it as an issue?

1 Like

Hello Jkelley and gandalfnho. Would you please consider emailing our team at support+forums@ludia.com so they can look into it? You can include your support key.

Thanks!

1 Like

Thanks I’ve already sent an email this morning with my support number….

2 Likes

Just sent my e-mail

1 Like

I did not receive them also. Will send an email in.

1 Like

Still missing the 7 rewards and looks like none here has recieved them yet either. Seems like they collect the dragon rider fee on time every time, but drag their feet when a mistake is made. I bet if everyone cancelled dragon rider at the same time the developers would take notice. Well, we probably won’t do that, but it would be nice if they could make it right. Quickly.

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that the gifts went missing, Captrock. Our team was made aware of this and they’re currently working on it :wrench:.

Please keep an eye out on your in-game mailbox. :eye:

Thank you!

1 Like

I never received anything for the 7 Days Dragon Riders Event… I check several times a day, every single day. My emails from the Ludia team says ticket is closed.

1 Like

Hello Cecesmith0307! I just sent you a private message.

1 Like