70 battels in a row how I got on and what I have noticed!

So like everybody else trying to get in the 4k club, so I decided to write down my score and wins and loses.
It’s taken like 5 hours ish to do 70 battels.
Tbh it’s not worth it soo many chests countless times ppl must be using a speed cheats for example my lvl 20 used againts a lvl 17 some how theres is quicker?
Also lost off not being able to use any move just default when times runs out.
Any who this is how it worked out

3821 arena lvl (l=lose w=win)
L L L L W L L L L W
W W L W W W L W L L
W W L W L W W L L W
W W L W L W W W W W
L L W L W L W W W L
W L W W L W L W W L
L L L W L W L L L L
3794 :frowning:

1 Win away at 2 points was not ment to be tho :slight_smile:

Would’ve been nice to see if you marked every stun and dodge too and how often they did work for you or for your opponent. Though it’s not that easy when trying to concentrate and try to get to 4k.

This bug is so annoying right now.

@GPx You need to grab a can of Raid Battle Bug Spray!

Kills those bugs :ant: on contact and keeps killing for weeks!

Yayyyy

Over 100 fights

Could you provide an example of this? ^^^ Or perhaps be more specific?

Kinda interesting to note that the win-to-loss ratio seems to be at 50:50. Seems tolerably decent for players who are looking to hold their position in the arena…but not so great for those of us looking to advance to the next tier.

There used to be a bug by Ludia themselves where the T-Rex types (T-Rex, Allosaurus etc) used to be slower against lower levels. (Level 20s slower against 17s/18s) I reported this and it got fixed :grinning:

Maybe report the specifics? It may be a miss-code not a cheat?

Everyone ends up at a place where they win/lose 50%, and you are there. Unfortunately you were so close to 4,000. I was 1 win away from 4,000 and lost 18 times before I crossed it. Then won 3 more.