Ludia Forums

A bit ridiculous

Ok I just got my vip chest unlocked for PVP and the timer is 19 minutes , I mean that’s not even possible. And this is not the first time it’s been two hours or less on a timer . Can anyone tell me how we can fix this?

Hey Trollbasher, could you reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key? Our team would be happy to take a closer look at your account to see what might have happened. If you could also include in your email the date and time of when you reached the secondary rewards, it would be really helpful for our team.

Your vip chest/coin chest timer of 24h seems to start the moment you achieve your first brawl point for the brawl chest. I hope that can help you

Well that is a step backwards considering there was not timer before, kinda Scooby-Dooing the VIP chest , but if that is the way it is ok then thanks for letting me know

There was always a timer. It was just separate for the silver chest and the gold/VIP chest. Now they are combined.

One of the reasons I’ve cancelled VIP. I don’t pvp enough to see the VIP chest any more.