A Breakdown of Carnoraptor

Time for the all famous and long dreamed of Carnoraptor to join the fray! Plus, at the end, you get a special gift, a superhybrid of Carno! I will reveal that it is NOT Dimetrocarnus, but a much more… Fierce DNA donor…
Let the remakes begin!

Everyone wants a carno gen 2. This one is more like the Carnotaurus that appeared in the LOST WORLD novel.

• OP
  • Needs a slight nerf
  • Balanced
  • Needs a slight buff
  • Its Garbage

0 voters

Not much to change in Pyro, other than a few resistances, and move changes, and stat changes. Come to think of it, I totally changed it!

• OP
  • Needs a slight nerf
  • Balanced
  • Needs a slight buff
  • Its Garbage

0 voters

Yes, the Carnoraptor. Look upon its glory and weep. Its is probably the best Cunning-Fierce in the game. But what shall it mix with to get its superhybrid? Well, look below the poll to find out!

• OP
  • Needs a slight nerf
  • Balanced
  • Needs a slight buff
  • Its Garbage

0 voters

The Alloraptaurus. A beast of Cunning and Fierce shadows over this beast. It is amazingly powerful, and probably could take down magna unboosted. I had nothing to change for Allo gen 2, in my sense it is pretty balanced. Let me know what you think about this in the polls and responses!

• OP
  • Needs a slight nerf
  • Balanced
  • Needs a slight buff
  • Its Garbage

0 voters

It’s OP

bruh moment :rofl:

1 Like

Technically they don’t need to make another Carnotaurus in order to make carnoraptor, they can just give the Gen 1 another hybrid. Although I would like it if they gave Carnotaurus Camouflage, since it not only fits the lore, but would make it an ACTUAL wild card instead of a fierce-resilient (since it would finally have a cunning ability). Maybe instead of vulnerability strike? It would also explain where Purutaurus and Carnotarkus got their distraction from.

2 Likes

All are kind of broken, especially the hybrids. Why change pyro tho?

1 Like

Can Pyro Please keep pounce
:pleading_face:

2 Likes

Yeah, what’s a Raptor without their pounce? :disappointed_relieved:

(Alloraptor apparently :joy:)

2 Likes

Alloraptor is currently a broken husk, I rly hope it’s fixed soon

2 Likes

Carno G2 needs Clok
even a Minor Cloak

1 Like