Do you currently consider Carnotaurus viable at all?
If you could buff two things about Carnotaurus which would you choose?
- Move Set
- Critical Chance
- Add a Swap In Ability
If Carnotaurus had moves swapped, which would make it most viable?
- Armor Piercing/Defense Shattering
- Speed Up Moves
- Distracting Moves
- Slowing Moves(Includes Superiority Strike)
- Instant Moves(Cripple/Charge/Invincibility)
- Ferocious Moves
- Better Shield(Long Inv/Long Def)
- Cloak/Evasive Moves
- Hit&Run Moves
- Crit Boost Moves
If Carnotaurus got a Swap In Ability what should it be?
- Swap In Ferocity
- Swap In Invincibility
- Swap In Defense
- Swap In Strike
- Swap In Wound
- Swap In Slow
- Swap In Stun
- Swap In Distraction
- Doesn’t Need One
What would be your choice to fuse for a Carnotaurus hybrid?
- Base Raptor(Pyro, Utah, Veloci)
- Hybrid Raptor(Pyrri, Utahsino)
- Large Theropod(Rex G1/2, Gorgo, Allo, Tarbo)
- Crocodile(Grypo, Puruss, Sarco)
- Amphibian(Koola, Diplotator, Diplo)
- Spinosaur(Spino G1/2, Sucho)
- Spinosaur Type 2(Bary G1/2, Irritator G1/2)
- Ankylosaur(Anky, Nodo, Euoplo)
- Ceratopsian(Trike G1/2, Einia)
- Ornithomimosaur(Galli, Ornith, Monomimus)
- Hadrosaur(Edmont, Tenont, Para)
- Land Croc(Kapro, Posto, Nunda)
- Immunes(Seco, Ankyloco, Dimetro)
Should Carnotaurus get a GEN 2 that is TLW novel accurate to cloak?