Ludia Forums

A ceratopsian, but make it kill indo g2

100% indo g2 killer assuming indo goes for cs turn 1. It’s also a ceratopsian unique and I really want a ceratopsian unique.

8 Likes

Nice work you got there

Thanks
10 c

Yup, SV+NR would be solid, here’s mine:

Brontolasmus+Dilo2 (ik he has a lot, but it’s the only way I can’t think of to get this kit without breaking stuff)
20%
5%
Null Strike
Decel Rampage
Distracting Rampage
Definite Impact
Immune to Distract

1 Like

Nullifying counter? The one that nullifies but deals no damage, right?

1 Like

Great idea! I want him in JWA!

3 Likes

I would just use a different ceratopsian than Trice G2. He’s a common so Ludia would probably make him weaker than this just like they did with Monolorhino because he’s eAsY tO cReAtE.
And maybe Dig In instead of Long Protection

2 Likes

Perhaps add epic Agujaceratops to use as a component. It is a proven Indo killer ya know… :wink:

3 Likes

Yeah. I think Tenontorex should have one too

1 Like

That is the very first time I’ve ever heard of agujaceratops but it looks cool! That would be great

If you’re in the Library, you see it in every battle.

1 Like

All fits very well, except that 30% armor.

Wdym? Agujaceratops?

It’s from Skoola. Do you think it should be less?

nice indo g2 is so broken and annoying. hope they nerf him whenever the update comes out. we have been waiting forever for this update to come out since you told us that it was coming out. but it is also a big one so…

Its cool if you wanna make it the perfect jack of all trades, i think it should be more like 20 for balance.

yeah i agree

That’s fair. This thing still goes down against all the unique chompers tho so idk if I see it as a major issue

Nah 30% doesn’t have much against Thor, Tenonto, Tryko, Indo Twins, Mammoth Monstrosities, IDGT’s secodonto, or the twin towers. Not to mention bleed

true. i can be bled and so can indo g2