Ludia Forums

A challenge for Jurassic fury

So I recently saw Jurassic guru’s lineup and wondered there is a lack of maxed out Dino’s. So Jurassic fury I want u to make lvl 40metriaphodon/zalmonodon lvl 40 gorgosuchus lvl 40 strong hybrid mostegotops or armormata and at last the big shocker. Level 40 Indoraptor Gen 2…

5 Likes

My next project behold : level 40 Limnoscelis!

7 Likes

this is going to unbalanced your lineup!!! :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

5 Likes

A fair amount of the forum members that have impressive line ups operate on laid out long term plans/goals and are not going to just do something like this just because. Just sayin. The rich don’t get rich wasting all their money :sunglasses:

6 Likes

No, don’t do it!
That’s too overpowered!

2 Likes

You’re right. I will also add that I’m not recommending to unbalance lineups like I did, the video was made only for sharing some tactics in case it could be useful for anyone.

As for my own lineup the reason I yeeted that Indoraptor to 40 is because after a few weeks I won’t be able to play the Game much…

8 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

5 Likes

That is true however… I did not promote and endorse anyone to unbalance their Lineups nor did I encourage that it’s totally safe to do that. There are certain reasons why I did what I did to my Lineup.

It’s not that I’ll be spending less and less time on the Game because I made the Indoraptor to max level, it is the other way round. However while on that note, for one thing, from what I posted it’s clear that the battles aren’t really that difficult. And for another, my reasons for slowly drifting away after a few weeks isn’t due to rage quitting for unbalance but other reasons.

For these few weeks that I’ll still be able to play PvE as well I just wanted to record/post how I managed certain battles in case it would be helpful. Whatever I posted with regard to the battles I’m facing, be it screenshots on the Forum or the video, the focus was intended at the battles as such in case if certain strategies helped anyone.

Even if I sell my existing max Indoraptor or if I make a few more at that level my intention was just to help as much as I could.

4 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

I’ve no problem in stating my reasons so many times but after a point it’s just uncool to pass such remarks after I’ve genuinely mentioned why I did what I did. When I just tried to be helpful with what I posted it legitimately hurts to see those statements. My circumstances are different due to which I did not follow the game balance rules, but I don’t see how this is a reason to justify repeated mocking for the same in lieu that I explained what I did and why I did it as well.

3 Likes

@Jurassic_Fury’s videos are intended for people who struggle in PvE. There are people who play this game who have a very unbalanced lineup and Fury’s vids are a bit like a tutorial for PvE.

4 Likes

I did not not know lineup unbalances where such a serious thing so I am sorry. But I just don’t understand how lineup unbalances can be this bad.

1 Like

There’s no issue if you did not know of it earlier… Now you do! Here are some helpful materials by @Sionsith that will help you to know more about ferocity and balance.

• Forum Thread :
  • Video :
2 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)