A crazy new idea for brawl (No not new dragons)

Recently I’ve been using toothless for brawl and finding his tokens are hard and we need 80 of them for grade 11 and most of the players aren’t as lucky as me to be able to do it so what I want in the game is token exchange as in passing the extra tokens from a dragon to another dragon that needs upgrades they should be available I’m token packs and be rare items and following are the ways it works

Rarity 1:Rookie card allows to give upto 100 rookie tokens for only rookie rarity from another rookie dragon that has more tokens than required to upgrade

Rarity 2:Elite card allows to give upto 50 elite tokens from only elite rarity from another elite dragon that has more tokens than required to upgrade

Rarity 3:Heroic card allows to give upto 10 tokens from only heroic rarity from another heroic dragon that has more tokens than required to upgrade

Rarity 4:Champion card allows to give only 1 token from a champion rarity from another champion dragon that has more tokens than required to upgrade

Another alternative for this is to make the lower arena tokens more frequent in higher arenas but personally I feel like the cards will allow more people to interact with with new mechanic that’s hopefully being added to brawl finally thank you for reading this large post

3 Likes

It would be easier to read this post if you use punctuation.
The problem with unbalanced tokens is really a pain. I hope maybe they can give us universal tokens as reward from a brawl pack which can be used on every dragon instead of a particular dragon. Or they can give us different tokens for each tier, which is also acceptable for me. And they can lock up the level up button for dragons beyond the tier of the player.
For now, I would have to avoid leveling up my highest level dragons to ensure that I can choose the best team for gauntlet battles.

3 Likes

Since we are talking about brawl tokens, you could also put tribes where you can exchange brawl tokens with other players.

1 Like