A creature that needs attention (Creature file #1)

I realized that there are like a lot of creatures that needs attention to be in the game, so that’s why I’m gonna be doing creatures that appears only in one shows, games, and movies. I’ll be doing a creature that is small but had the longest name. This creature is none other then Micropachycephalosaurus, a small dinosaur with a big name.

Micropachycephalosaurus

Stat

Rarity: Common

Health: 2800

Attack: 1000

Speed: 130

Armor: 0%

Critical: 5%

Moveset

Minimal Speedup Strike

Acute Stun

Possible hybrid: Kentrocephalosaurus

Stat

Rarity: Legendary

Health: 4590

Attack: 1490

Speed: 130

Armor: 20%

Critical: 10%

Moves

Superior Strike

Instant Distraction

Acute Stun

Distracting Impact

Trivia
  • This ceratopsian name means “tiny thick-headed lizard” in Greek.

• In 2011, paleontologists closely examined the bone-headed dinosaur family tree and were unable to find a convincing place for this multisyllabic dinosaur; they also re-examined the original fossil specimen of Micropachycephalosaurus and were unable to confirm the existence of a thickened skull (that part of the skeleton was missing from the museum collection).

• This creature live in woodland in what is now China.

10 Likes

Who should I do next? Time close at 6:00 pm

• Jaxartosaurus
  • Yi
  • Armadillosuchus
  • Deinotherium
  • Thylacosmilus
  • Arsinoitherium
  • Doedicurus
  • Xenosmilus
  • Megaraptor
  • Eoraptor

0 voters

This creature would be useless IMO but maybe we need an JWA Magikarp :thinking:

3 Likes

Magikarp? What’s that?

A fish pokemon

Magikarp is the worst Pokemon (I’m not an expert tho, there may be even worse). He’s practically useless in battle but he also evolves into a very strong Pokemon called Gyarados (correct me if I write that wrong. Again, I’m not an expert in terms of Pokemon)

2 Likes

Oh that. Never played Pokémon

1 Like

I play pokemon, what you said is right.

1 Like

I just wanted to write that JWA needs a dino that is without doubt the worst and is used only for joking (in friendlies or something). He could create a very strong hybrid tho, and that would be the reason to dart him

3 Likes

Seems a bit weak new stats

2,800 HP
1,000DMG

I’ll change it

I’ll add a hybrid right now

Hybrid added

This thing is truly a monster, just like Gyarados

I say you should do Yi, simply because I didn’t even know there was a creature that has a two letter name!

What is? The hybrid?

1 Like

That depends on people voting on the Megaraptor, cause it looks like its winning

Result are in. Go check it out

Yes, the hybrid