A Few African Creature Suggestions

Once again, thank you for putting together so much exciting new content until now. I’d like to offer a few African creature suggestions and my reasoning behind them:

1. A legendary Sarcosuchus Gen 2/Lux: Sarcosuchus, aka Super Croc, is a really cool creature and deserves more competitive battle time in my opinion. I think fans would like to see another rare legendary spawn on the map besides Parasaurolophus Lux.

2. Jobaria: This sauropod stands out from the rest for its completeness and the scientific theory regarding its center of gravity. They say it could stand on two legs to reach higher foliage.

3. Spinosaurus Gen 3: For scientific accuracy, can we include a quadrupedal Spinosaurus with scientifically accurate limbs, tail, and sail? After all, Dr. Wu himself admitted to Masrani that many animals in Jurassic World would look different if their genetic code was pure.

Sincerely,

MisterGrady

1 Like

Rugops, Carcharodontosaurus, Aegyptosaurus, Afrovenator, Paralititan, Phosphatodraco…
Lots of more and original stuff can be added instead of more Gens of creatures already in the game.

4 Likes

My wishlist :
Aegisuchus (aka pancake croc)
Pelorovis (maybe with a gen 2 and three due to all species present different horn forms)
Dicraeosaurus
Nigersaurus
Massospondylus
Dracovenator
Elaphrosaurus
Maiasakasaurus
Rapetosaurus
Dinofelis
Dinopithecus
Megaladapis
Aepyornis

2 Likes

Platybelodon, Syncerus, Elephant Birds, Malagasy Hippo, Carcharodontosaurus and Rugops would be interesting additions to this game

1 Like