0 voters

Poll 5
  • Good
  • Weak
  • Very Weak
  • Bit too strong
  • Overpowered

0 voters

For Aquilamimus, I like the additions of 100% distraction for it’s group distraction and having swap in distraction. But I think it has too much HP (3000 would be fine), and the dodge on Evasive Rampage probably shouldn’t apply to the whole group. Ovilophosaurus may also be fine with less HP (especially if it’s getting sidestep and more damage).

For Argentinosaurus, I don’t think it needs as much attention as the others. I like having a group Impact instead of a strike. But the new strike seems unnecessary, just keeping Resilient Strike or even Superiority Strike would be fine.

I’m not sure what Parasaurolophus Lux needs to be honest. The group healing strike is an interesting idea though, but I’m not sure if it would be too strong or too weak. Again, I’m not sure changing the basic strike is neccesary. The ability to cleanse your entire team with group cleansing strike is important for a group healer, but having a group cleansing attack that also slows and bypasses dodge may be too much. Maybe it could get Tuoramolochs group superiority, since that move only cleanses distraction for your team.

No monolometrodon reworks? :man_facepalming:

Lol we already have plenty of threads for those, I’m happy to discuss something else for a change :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Why cleansing shattering impact has no cooldown

My reworks for both indoraptors, I gave them 2 new abilities, because indoraptor is an iconic creature that was loved by every one in movie

1 Like

Here it is, it should be at elite low

4 Likes

Maybe replace nullifying impact with cunning impact?

1 Like

I thought about it but that would be too much.
As I changed it to nullifying impact, it can’t nullify every turn. And I also changed FR to APR, removed some resistance and reduced damage and health.

Seems fair to me. I think the key resistance to lose is it’s distraction resistance though. But I like the tradeoffs of shield break on rampage, health, damage, the ability to nullify every turn, and some resistances in exchange for a stronger turn 3.

1 Like

Yup it needs to lose distract res so cunnings will be more effective at stopping it’s rampage in the arena

2 Likes

That was on accident lol

Giving fierce distraction resist ? remove that if your going to make indo be able to break shields and they shouldn’t be that strong since they are easy to make hybrids

Love the argen change but replace crit strike for impact and give it 1200 attack (it’s a revert of a nerf it got) otherwise i love it

Screen Shot 2021-03-01 at 7.35.20 PM Screen Shot 2021-03-01 at 7.46.58 PM Screen Shot 2021-03-01 at 7.48.18 PM Screen Shot 2021-03-01 at 7.49.19 PM Screen Shot 2021-03-01 at 7.50.26 PM
A few more

download (2)