Ludia Forums

A Fierce Flock

inspired by @MattCrad01’s post “Lost World rex family”, thought it would be cool to have the flock feature applied to creatures outside of the cunning class…

ofc, Rexy should be prioritised before any tyrannosaur is added to game, but TLW Rex Family would be a cool callback to the movies and allow for some new play styles :t_rex: :t_rex: :t_rex:

9 Likes

…But they’re all Prehysteria size or?.. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

yeah just realised sizing might be a slight issue :joy: the camera can pan out tho kind of like w a boss strike since the three of them would prob be comparable in size to a large sauropod

2 Likes

probably wouldn’t be called a flock tbh. pack would be a better term. and idk if i’d give them that much HP with absorb. but i like the concept.

3 Likes

How about Diictodon for a Fierce Flock?

doesn’t have to be a Carnivore to be a Fierce class, just look at Edaphosaurus!

5 Likes

ran the sims in JWA toolbox and they get beat by a lot of cunnings (even slothy spamming camouflage)! also gives bleed a bit more relevancy since bleed bypasses the flock/pack mechanic

2 Likes

beats diplo 100% of the time at least :raised_hands:

2 Likes

What about a flock of seagulls?

:drum:

9 Likes

there isn’t a lot of group attacks in the cunning class atm, so i’m a little hesitant to go so high in the HP range for a chomper. how does the family do against the cunning flocks as they stand currently?

1 Like

Well status effects work on the entire flock unless it has Resistance or Immunity to said effect, and since the concept has no resistances or Immunities, they are able to be taken with any effects like Distraction, DoT, and Vulnerability combined with a hard hitting move

then fair enough. but one other issue pops up. 5K is not evenly divisible by 3. fix that little issue then i think it’ll be fine.

I mean tbh, the health kinda makes sense with how big they are, and using Distracting creatures should make it relatively easy to fight (the health of flocks is divided by 3 so each flock member in this concept has 1,666 health while at level 26)

I think. :thinking::man_shrugging:

its not an even division tho. there’s decimals in place. 4950 is the closest even division. 5100 is the next. either way it would work.

2 Likes

Yes lol please

1 Like

4950 would be better imo, 5100 is a bit over the top esp considering they have access to absorb :+1: I’ll change it now

1 Like

they would be the most powerful and annoying thing to deal with in the game, worse than draco with Swap in DSR, worse than nitro chomp and swaps, worse than cera

1 Like

a flock of flock. 6 in 1 lol

Would be a good idea for next update,hoopfully rexy will join then too and aquaqius ( or how to spell it…) to the game like mosasaurus and megalodon…

1 Like

Or dracorex gen 2

2 Likes

There’s a group called the cynodonts wich could make a fierce flock

2 Likes