Ludia Forums

A goat? Or Super Goat? Or King of Goat?

:goat::goat::goat:
:thinking::face_with_raised_eyebrow::roll_eyes:

Well, just realize that Ludia has a special goat in the cage. Instead it’s purpose to be eaten by any carnivores dino, it has very powerful skills.

Both event give me such a pain in the ass to beat it yet it beat me up pretty easy especially lvl 30. 1 shot and instant kill?? :skull_and_crossbones::skull::zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face:

Well, to those who able to beat it, congratulations!! :clap: :clap: :confetti_ball: :confetti_ball:
But to those who has same fate with me (beaten by a goat :goat:or Super Goat​:sheep: or God of Goat​:ram:), let cry :cry: together. :joy: :joy:

Maybe this is a hint for a new skill setup in the future? Of so, i hope it start with rare type 1st. Well, for a Common types to have it maybe a bit painful for upper rarity to challenge it. :muscle:

Long story short, I’ve give up to challenge it. Sure this :goat: is unbeaten by me. Good luck, guys and do share your effort here if you have done challenging it. :+1:

1 Like

the :goat:is back

Where is it?

1 Like

Yeah where is It? I haven’t seen any towers with a goat

This post is from April 1st. Someone commented and bumped it up. I’m 99% sure there’s no goat strike today.

1 Like

Lol i didn’t see the date

1 Like

Good April Fools

nope. did not see anything