Ludia Forums

A gold request! :/

Hello people!!

I know most of us have a lot of dna that he or she can fuse and evolve anything into higher level. But the people goes with gold!!! It’s true this game is pay to win which I can pay cash to get gold but me myself for example… I only farm for cash to use it only in gold 4500 cash to get 250000 gold… it takes too much time to collect that amount of cash tho…

The suggestion is “ can we request gold in alliance? Likewise we request a dna, we also can request gold like each player can donate only 2500 gold tho.! I’m sure someone else already did this suggestion OR at least add gold rewards into the weekly incubators.

Who agrees with me?

3 Likes

What do you mean gold? Coins?

1 Like

I think that’s what he means, but the big question is: who would give gold in an alliance… Other than boosts, it’s pretty much the most precious asset.

1 Like

I’d gladly donate coins, but if you have an alliance where everyone requests DNA non stop, then you can donate. Right? You get tons of coins that way.

3 Likes

That would be very nice. Also then you can ask cash and darts. Would be nice if Ludia does that sometime like next update…

1 Like