Ludia Forums

A new aquatic animation

Ludia it’s time that we should get new aquatic animals. We never got any new aquatic families since 3 years although they’re were 3 kinds you could have brought back from jurassic park builder.
Also leedsichtys should have had a unique animation in the first. It just looks out of place having the Dunkleosteus animation.

Surface :
Basilosaurus
Livyathan
Brygmophyseter
Squalodon
Odobenocetops
Dourodon
Shonisaurus
Shastasaurus
Cymbospondylus
Thalattoarchon
Temnodontosaurus

Reef :
Ichtyosaurus
Ophtalmosaurus
Mixosaurus
Ambulocetus
Rhodocetus
Andrewsipius
Nothosaurus
Cersiosaurus

Cave :
Anomalocaris
Hurdia
Megalograptus
Jakelopterus
Pterygutos
Hybodus
Clasdoselache
Xenacanthus

3 Likes

It would be nice if you could club these suggestions in threads you made earlier of Aquatic Creatures suggestions…

1 Like

Forgot I’ve already done one

1 Like

Megladon gen 2

Mixosaurus?

images - 2021-03-13T184417.498

2 Likes

:rofl:
10 chars

1 Like

Mixosaurus is a real animal

Yes, and pretty famous although

A lot of these suggestion topics could easily be merged into one thread just saying

2 Likes

Mmm. Potato puree :yum:
Also, tell @Tommy Paoli, but the Tiramisù cream is wayy better! Sweet, raw egg, spreadable Mascarpone all in a single dish! :yum:

Frankly I think what is needed is to actually use aquatics (and cenos) in the game more so players actually care about the ones that are already there! Aquatics already feel like a waste of resources when the legendaries take SO long to hatch, and the hybrids are SO overpriced when compared to comparable ones in Jurassics. Once you get them to a level where you can successfully compete in the very rare tournaments that come along it’s hard to be motivated to do much more with them. They just feel like such an afterthought in the game, particularly when the majority of the “aquatic” events that we get, you complete by battling with Jurassics to get an aquatic prize… or competing with aquatics to get a Jurassic or ceno prize.

Having said that I think that having a 4th class and a bunch of new aquatics to start it off with would be a FANTASTIC addition to the game. I personally do aquatic PvPs the least because the smaller number of classes makes it more likely for me to lose (still rare, but definitely more likely by a noticeable margin over Jurassic/Ceno PvP in particular). But I’d really want them to start having aquatic tournaments more regularly if they were to do something like that, so they start feeling like more than just an afterthought.

3 Likes

I’m all for new aquatic animations cause I think it’s silly how it’s been half a decade since their initial appearance and yet there hasn’t been a single new animation for them released.