A new creature

I would love it if Ludia added Bruhathkayosaurus as a new tournament creature. It will make me happy

5 Likes

It’s an Indian dinosaur, right? Welcome to the Forum! :grinning: Yeah, he and Rajasaurus would make an excellent duo!

5 Likes

I have made that for Jurassic World Alive. I can make stats for it here, just need the rarity y’all want it. Nevermind just saw the rarity. Glass cannon sauropod anyone?

4 Likes

Stats for Bruhathkayosaurus:

Level 10:
603 Health
452 Attack

Level 20
985 Health
631 Attack

Level 30
1567 Health
928 Attack

Level 40:
1,912 Health
1,203 Damage

4 Likes

not a tournament!
that makes it hard to get
noooo!!! :sob:
Make it easier
like a rare or super-rare!!!

4 Likes

That’s what they suggested, but if it does get added it could town down a rarity. We have been getting a lot of new creatures that are tournaments, maybe this could be legendary

3 Likes

but why!
why are there never new super-rares, rares , or commons!

and i really want to at least have a 1% chance to get it
i have rotten luck when it comes to tournaments

3 Likes

I would actually love it if it was a Tournament creature as usual, Rajasaurus being one of the weakest Super-Rares does not get a lot of recognition as the others.

1 Like

What is with you and raja lol? But yeah, raja kinda gets bodied by everything in its rarity, even in JWA. It would be nice to make some of the “lesser”(not meant to offend anyone, just pointing out what Ludia thinks) dinos better

1 Like

I thought you know the answer already. :wink:

1 Like

I definitely do lol

3 Likes

I was thinking about a majungasaurus gen 2 lol

3 Likes

Should there be a hybrid of brachio? And a (hybrid×hybrid) =super hybrid dinosaur, not the usual s DNA one

1 Like

I like the stats, but the health is pretty low. Can it be higher?

3 Likes

Its supposed to be a glass cannon. Maybe around 2100 at most.

3 Likes

Looka at zalmoxes lol

1 Like

Which dinosaur will come out on top as #1 King of Dinosaurs: Tyrannosaurus Rex, Spinosaurus, Dreadnoughtus, Giganotosaurus, Carcharodontosaurus, Mapusaurus, Deinosuchus or Titanoboa.

4 Likes

Depends…

3 Likes

Why is Dreadnoughtus even there?

1 Like

Because it massive compared to other sauropods.

3 Likes