A new Legendary that destroyes flocks

Ankylomoloch is basically a thing that can kill all flocks. With superior vulnerability getting the speed advantage and then using the shielded resilient impact move. And with the higher healthed flocks you will need to use the instant stunning impact move. According to the toolbox(which is what I used to see if this actually destroyed the flocks) it’s a group move and the description reads so also

4 Likes

thats good, those guys need to be nerfed out countered. they’re annoying and make matches boring and frustrating. It takes away strategy and other dinos that actually make the game more interesting and fun.

1 Like

Yes, if the group move actually works as intended.

That’s why there is a $100 bumpy pack now

1 Like

Indeed. Does not work like this in game, but description says otherwise. The group attack works fine in Jwa toolbox which is how I gathered the info to make sure this is not misleading.

1 Like

but who will use flock with it… they will swap with Pierce…and your done…

2 Likes

Isn’t that how the game is kinda supposed to work? They have a flock, so you bring out a flock counter. They recognize your ability to counter them, so they switch to something that counters you (like for Ankylomoloch, maybe a chomper like Indominus or Allosinosaurus). And then you, recognizing the counter, bring out something to counter the chomper - say, a flock. And thus everything has a role to play.

13 Likes

sadly atm the group move is glitched. It doesn’t seem to target groups - at least it didn’t in raids. Hopefully this will be fixed soon.

2 Likes

I’m loving Ankylomoloch. I thought she was going to have the Ovilopho effect where it looks good on paper but ends up doing mostly nothing.

1 Like

Um, most fierce lose to ankymoloch if they swap in. Only indom has a chance and that’s if it’s faster

2 Likes

Scutophicyon does the job as well

2 Likes

Both mammoth hybrids too

Purely speed ties, it’s possible for scutoph to get no damage off and get KOed if it swaps in

But with boosts I can see that

Scuto is immune to stuns tho so the swap does nothing to it

It’s also immune to speed decrease and 75% resistant to vulnerable and has a shieldbreaker move and a shield, things Ankylomoloch aren’t really a fan of

Mate I was talking about the fierce swapping in, not ankymoloch

Well it’s very good… :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Yes it is. I found out exactly why this is the case. After Ankylomoloch and Thor both use their impacts, Ankylomoloch will use its alert stunning shielded impact which on alert gives 100% shields. If Thor does not get stunned but if Thor does get stunned Thor will use instant charge but since Ankylomoloch will take 0 damage it’s over for Thor.

2 Likes

Yes, this new creature is good at taking out flocks, however, there are currently many creatures available that deal with flocks quite well. The issue is, having that dino available and getting it out at the right time. Sometimes, I can take out a flock and take little damage, but other times, they wipe out more than half my team or worse. Flock those flocks

1 Like