Ludia Forums

A New Super Hybrid in the works?

So I wonder what Gigano would be fused to… :thinking:

4 Likes

I think they mean that along with Velociraptor S-DNA they’ll put in someone else, like Oily Boi (what I’m calling Euplocephalus) or Kaprosuchus or so.

2 Likes

Great spot… new S-DNA on the way then presumably and another super hybrid :slight_smile: - it’s a good base dino so hopefully mixed in with some carnivore S-DNA, it will be a more aggressive, attack minded option.

If you are VIP and they honour the 40% off hybrids this weekend, time to stock up on Giganocephalus if you don’t have a level 40 one already!

3 Likes

When did this announcement first pop up. I just noticed it this morning but i don’t typially pay much attention to these things so i don’t know how long it has been up. It says last chance for Monostegotops so i read that as you won’t be able to make it anymore for some time.

I haven’t made one yet but it was on my short list of things to do soon. Is there an actual date for when this is no longer available? Starting next week? Sunday? Monday?

I could have made this thing this week if i had know or been paying attention. If this all goes off on this Sunday i don’t know if i can get it done by then.

1 Like

Usually they complete the swap in time for Monday’s events… if you are close to obtaining enough S-DNA then they usually put packs up for sale to help get over the line so hopefully they do the same this time. Nothing more annoying than being agonisingly short of the necessary amount of S-DNA before rotation kicks in! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

SDNA is not the problem, I only have a lvl 30 stegoceratops so i need to buy 4 and fuse them. I’m lucky if i have enough DNA for 2 right now and am non VIP. I easily burned 60k+ DNA this week buying other dino’s and could have easily bought and made the Mono had i known this was happening.

1 Like

True, some more notice would be appreciated…

1 Like

Have they put away a Dino before? Too bad it’s a great dino at level 30. Very good dino at level 20. Need 327 more dna to hatch another. Guess I need to play a bunch of modded pvp the rest of 5he week.

1 Like

So s-dna monolophosaurus will be removed or only monostegotops?

1 Like

It won’t be obtainable from S-DNA missions for a while.

3 Likes

We need some more detailed info about this.

I just bought 2 Stegoceratops, one hatched, one currently hatching. I can sell some doubles i have for DNA as a last resort if I can’t get it by other means in time to make this happen. I should have just enough DBs for various speed ups ect… but an actual time and more detailed info would be very helpful for planning things out.

1 Like

Don’t fret folks. All this means is that in the daily missions a different SDNA will be the reward. You will still be able to make any Superhybrid if you have the correct SDNA or creature requirements needed. You just won’t be able to easily acquire more of the given SDNA.

Now the real question is do they mean a “new” super hybrid to the game or just a different SDNA than what is currently being offered. This is the same graphic they used last time Mono rotated out of the missions so we will have to wait and see what “new” really means.

11 Likes

@Sionsith other than Monolophosaurus, which other creatures’ S-DNA have been rotated so far?

Been “kept”, not sure I understand that. All of them have been offered as daily mission rewards before for a given time period, then they rotate out of the rewards and then another rotates in.

2 Likes

@Sionsith apolgies, I meant “rotated”… edited it now.

2 Likes

I hope it’s Kaprosuchus, I have faced Spinotasuchuses before in battles and they seem really cool.

1 Like

Spinotasuchus is a real nice glass cannon carnivore. I could use more copies of it or Tapejalocephalus, so I can start moving them to level 11+. That said, if I had my druthers, I’d prefer Sarcosuchus s-DNA. I need to move my Diplosuchuses to level 21+. Of course, an actual new super-hybrid is always welcome

5 Likes

@Andy_wan_kenobi yep. Also, did you recently hear the game ambience closely? I think they added something more, it’s kind of soothing tbh.

1 Like

I usually play with the sound off. I haven’t played today in any event

3 Likes

What a bummer, I have two monos and about 6k in dna…I was beginning to build an army.

1 Like