Ludia Forums

A New Version of Skipping My Turn in PvP Battle

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: I just lost a PvP battle because the system did not allow me to swap or pick a move. I had an Indominus Rex with about half its remaining HP facing off against a Paramoloch. My opponent was faster and got in the first hit, which my I-Rex survived; I then successfully hit back. My opponent’s HP were within range for a kill by my still-not-used Dracoceratops and my I-Rex was not swap-prevented, so when the time came to choose my next move, I tapped the “swap” icon and tapped on the Dracoceratops, which turned grey as usual. However, after that, nothing happened; The display remained fixed while the counter ran down to 0 and then sat for a few moments, with the (still-grey) swap-in display on the bottom of the screen. No matter what I tapped on, there was no reaction. Then, after approx. 15 seconds, the menu for the I-Rex’s next move popped up BEHIND the swap display, then almost immediately dropped back down, leaving me again staring at the swap-in display with the grey Dracoceratops card – until suddenly switching to show me the victorious Paramoloch standing over my dead I-Rex because the swap never happened.

Area is was found in:

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Engage in normal PvP battle
Step 2 - Choose a swap for next move
Step 3 - Watch helplessly as the system refuses to swap or allow choice of other move.
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: First time (so far).

What type of device are you using: iPhone 6S, iOS 13.2.2

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

Had one battle today that resulted in a glitch autokilling a full health Indo Gen 2 before the battle started