Ludia Forums

A number of lightfinger bugs

Firstly, awesome game and thanks for the new content.
I’ve come across a few bugs in the new explore content (using iPad Air):

1. when Calliope uses dominate on the grey guys that mimic your parties abilities, they get stuck when it comes to their turn and you cannot quit out of the dungeon (this has happened a few times in different nodes/rooms).
  2. Calliopes heal does not work in some rooms - note this is not the rookie Calliope’s heal doesn’t work issue (I’m lvl12 been using her for a long time without issues). It definitely does not work. On each Occassion I’ve had all 4 toons lined up in back row but there may be other times. Can’t recall where they were but definitely a room in node 2.
  3. I think it was a room in node 2 again, had 3 skeletons, the 1 in back row with bow and a water spout. After killing other two skeletons they only thing in the 2 zone range is the water spout yet my 2 zone range attackers (n other have 3 zone attacks) can’t target it.
  4. the rats can still stun when they are attack blocked - stun seems like an attack to me.
  5. my reward for killing the boss at the end of the second node was 20 gold and about 8 pieces of common gear! Looks more like a sharp stone keep reward (see photo below)
  6. ocassionally when finishing a dungeon I have seen placeholder text instead of the usual message
    Cheers

Hey Turbotarry, thank you for letting us know about this!

1 Like

I literally came to post much of the same, including photo of lame gear drop. Got the same as you

Firstly, awesome game and thanks for the new content.
I’ve come across a few bugs in the new explore content (using iPad Air):

1. when Calliope uses dominate on the grey guys that mimic your parties abilities, they get stuck when it comes to their turn and you cannot quit out of the dungeon (this has happened a few times in different nodes/rooms).
  2. Calliopes heal does not work in some rooms - note this is not the rookie Calliope’s heal doesn’t work issue (I’m lvl12 been using her for a long time without issues). It definitely does not work. On each Occassion I’ve had all 4 toons lined up in back row but there may be other times. Can’t recall where they were but definitely a room in node 2.
  3. I think it was a room in node 2 again, had 3 skeletons, the 1 in back row with bow and a water spout. After killing other two skeletons they only thing in the 2 zone range is the water spout yet my 2 zone range attackers (n other have 3 zone attacks) can’t target it.
  4. the rats can still stun when they are attack blocked - stun seems like an attack to me.
  5. my reward for killing the boss at the end of the second node was 2 gold and about 8 pieces of common gear! Looks more like a sharp stone keep reward.
  6. ocassionally when finishing a dungeon I have seen placeholder text instead of the usual message
    Cheers

Yes on all of these, also Rats can stun and/or dominate when disarmed, which should not be possible, thanks man for pointing these out :slight_smile:

I had a few push on ennemy that got them over another ennemy a few times

Oh and the immune showing up on bleed. It would be nice to be added on every kind of immunity a creature can get

Same thing happens to in hidden forge just as I’m about to kill the 2 boss it does the same thing I have to wait for it to time out

Bump this post

Says in the update:

DISARM effects only block abilities that deal damage

Dominated a vampire and she just stood there on her second round while a teammate was in her range.

On the Clear the Streets second stage Laurel’s text if you lose is just some code instead of whatever text was supposed to be called.

On Clear the Streets second stage I dominated a ghoul, and he still attacked me on his next turn. On his second turn he correctly attacked his team.

Water weird stealth does not seem to work correctly. I cannot target them even when they are the only target within range.