A Place to Hang out during Maintenance or if you’re Bored

Since maintenance is going on, this a place to hang out and chat about stuff while that happens. Feel free to talk about anything you feel like, off-topic or not.

Also you can come here too talk about Off-Topic stuff, since the JWTG side has that as well.

3 Likes

@RaptorJay06 what is your favorite creature from 2.14?

1 Like

IMO, I have to say Anurognathus, mostly because it just looks so cute, I would do anything for it.

3 Likes

Did phoru deserve such a heavy nerf?

Sorta, it was way too OP. The stat needs were fine, but the removal of the swap-in was too much. I think they should have just gotten rid of the lockdown part, considering that both parts have a swap-in.

3 Likes

I would have said the swap in damage aspect could have gone but it could have been given swap in stun or swap in dodge.

6 Likes

A fun poll, one will join the game, the others will never, who would you choose?

• Gigantosaurus
  • Rhamphorhynchus
  • Ceratosaurus
  • Therizinosaurus
  • Synthetoceras
  • Corythosaurus
  • Megatherium
  • Gastornis
  • Ostafrikasaurus
  • Pachyrhinosaurus
  • Procoptodon
  • Segnosaurus
  • Tyrannotitan
  • Tapejara

0 voters

1 Like

I will call this update the birb update because most of the things of this update were based on birbs.

6 Likes

A very interesting question, which game is better?

• Jurassic World: The Game
  • Jurassic World Alive

0 voters

This doesn’t mean anything, just an opinion based poll.

2 Likes

Anyone else gonna use ankylodactylus? Gonna replace skoona with it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Do you know when this maintenance finally ends? its been in a maintenance for like 3 hours already

2 Likes

I don’t know. They will tell us when it’s over.

What is evryone talking about?

Not sure what peoples thoughts are on this but I think they should think about it, time and time again you go into a pvp battle and it times out. you should get a win if it times out and a star or two or three for waiting that long for it to time out. its a pain, some games I play you get the win if people time out.

1 Like

I agree thats a great idia it just sucks that ludia is probably not gonna make it like that

Also guys is the next update 3.0.8?

From Twitter

Maintenance is officially over. The update is slowly rolling out. It could take some time before you see it, so please keep an eye on your app store. Thank you for being patient!

2 Likes

Anyone by chance know of any good YouTube tutorials on how to raid? I’m 2 weeks into the game, level 9 & haven’t done a raid yet, as í don’t want to upset anyone if I play it wrong? Any links, channels etc someone can throw out there i would be grateful! Thank you so much!

I’m actually kinda scared that Mortem Rex is leaving the Raid circulation, even if it is for a short while. If they’re going in order from oldest to current, then Hadros Lux is next, and I will have to wait God knows how long before I can finish needing DNA.

I feel like I’m racing against time, lmao

Cries inside:sob::rofl:

Update in Apple store for me.

1 Like