Ludia Forums

À propos des personnages//About the characters

J’aime bien le fait qu’il y ait deux versions d’un même personnage du même genre, mais se serait bien aussi qu’il y ait une version féminine/masculine d’un personnage. Il y a aussi le fait que ce n’est pas tous les personnages avec lesquels on peu discuter. Je glisse à droite quand je veux discuter avec un personnage qui m’intéresse, mais il arrive souvent qu’il n’y a pas de match avec le personnage, c’est dommage parce que l’on rate peut être de supers bonnes histoires.

Translated from French

I like that there are two versions of the same character of the same genre, but it would also be nice if there was a female / male version of a character. There’s also the fact that not all of the characters you can chat with. I swipe right when I want to chat with a character I’m interested in, but it often happens that there isn’t a match with the character, it’s a shame because you can miss some great good stories.

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation in the future.