Ludia Forums

A question about an achievement

Drone Deadshot

Get 10 Direct Hits on 1 Epic creature with 1 Drone.

Rewards:

10Hardcash

Section : Map

Visibility : Generic

Prerequisite :

[Perfect 10]

This is one of the achievements to unlock “reach player level 11” … is that just badly translated or should I really get 10 direct hits in an epic with just one threat attempt? If so, am I just such a bad shooter or do you regularly shoot 10 direct hits at an epic dinosaur when you only get 10-11 arrows out in that time?

1 Like

Without being VIP it’s really tough… I must have got that about only 3 or 4 times in years playing this

1 Like

Yeah, I feel like the only way I could at least have some chance at getting this achievement is by darting the epic koolasuchus with full drone battery

3 Likes

I’d say do away with this achievement. Or at least dont make it a requirement to unlock more. I’m never gonna get that anytime soon.

2 Likes

Good Idea… and even then you still need a lot of luck, but as achievements to unlock “reach player level 11” … that is really unreal.

1 Like

I always feel a warm glow of satisfaction if I hit 5 direct hits on an epic, so I won’t be getting that one and that’s for sure!

1 Like

It’s really no different than hitting a single dino 15 times. Without VIP it’s all but impossible.

1 Like

This achievement is just annoying without VIP. It’s even more annoying since it’s blocking access to rank 11, after which ranking up is just smooth sailing.

1 Like

I second this, seems impossible to me

1 Like