Ludia Forums

A question about triple attack skill

I dont have the female hero the short one ,don’t kno her name ,the one that does the triple attack but I was quite sure it is an ability that do not activate each time but he did 4 triple attack in sequence is it possibile ? if so i think it is too strong

1 Like

the enemy i was against was called datius ,another time those strange things happen in duels he reach to kill 2 of my heroes using repetitively this skill…i think if heroes remain alone it is too much to make them attack each round is like there were an haste casted upon them if i have 2 heroes or 3 i should attack with all my heroes before the round go back to him…this “one attack per part” is like giving haste to character that are fewer and that’s too strong…you cannot leave for last her you cannot leave for last shevarith you cannot leave for last the cleric this way there are too many heroes you cannot leave for last…basically if I lose a lesser character it is like my enemy is doing me a favor because I got an attack more with a stronger one this way…

1 Like

At lvl 10, that weapon has a 75% to perform a triple attack, so 4 times in a row is not so rare:

1 Like

well i really think how have they balanced this game? this is clearly overpowered there should be a time to recharge it how can someone survive this?
one moment this object say it unlocked at lvl 10 and his hero was only lvl 8
Anyway 75% to make a triple attack for a rare item? are we serious?Another time what are we playing? :frowning:

1 Like

The rogue deals serious damage, but is melee and squishy, very often he can be killed before he can attack.
With lvl 10 I’m referring to the weapon, not the character.

1 Like

this rogue was able to withstand about 4-5 attack at lvl 8 bah…I don’t think he is so weak or it is against me in duels that they become so overpowered…

1 Like

I continue to lose with lvl 9 heroes against lvl 7 and 8 …really this game is so nerve destroying…pu me agianst lvl 10 or 11 if you want me to lose it is normal to lose from them it is not from lvl 7 heroes…

1 Like

well for tody i will not play anymore i’m too nervous right now better play other i have not even enough replenished chest i have just a 3 hour one but i don’t care it is too time dispending and not worth playing it seems always they make you do duels to have fun on you…tomorrow i will open this 3 hour chest or another time I have to play thi sway otherwise this game make people lose mind like it is done…Anyway D&D rules are not respected at all…

quadruple in a row

quintuple in a row when proc

1 Like

It must just be against you. My rogue hits for a bunch but is often killed very early and easily as well. They must just pick on you for some reason