Ludia Forums

A quick good bye and thank you!

Hi everyone!

This is not going to be one of those long drawn out goodbyes that we’ve seen all too often. I’m not going to call out things that need fixing nor point fingers or ask “what if?”

I just want to say that I’m grateful for having been part of your community. I’ve had many many good times here and forged strong friendships in the process. My alliance has introduced me to some of the most generous and good-humored people I’ve ever met. JWA took a childhood hobby of mine and made it a very fun part of my day for almost a year.
I can’t ask for more than that but now it’s time
for the next chapter.

Please stay safe when you’re out hunting and thanks again for the good times!

Hersh

p.s. and please be kind to the mods. They’re doing the best they can :slight_smile:

89 Likes

What? No…:sob:

4 Likes

Thanks for all the meme posts. :grin:

P. S. I’ve quit before. Doesn’t have to be permanent.

6 Likes

:kissing:

You will be missed from here good friend. Our alliance won’t be the same without you. And someone is going to need to get those strike tower videos out for us!

7 Likes

Dude! you were the one who got me into sand dunes…

The game is dyeing, someone bring it back

4 Likes

Definitely indicates the state of things when we lose such a dedicated player. Happy trails!

10 Likes

Wow! You are honestly the biggest pillar of this community and I’m very sad to see you go. But I can also understand. Sorry to see you leave. And hope that you have a great journey my friend

24 Likes

But … but … :sob:

You’re gonna be missed buddy … best of luck in all you do (can’t find the man-hug emoji so :hugs:)

9 Likes

Always looked forward to your strike videos…

but I suppose… pretty sure I will be gone within a week as well… depends on if my wife keeps me interested in the game… too much has changed and isn’t as enjoyable as it once was…

Just shy of a year for me as well…

2 Likes

I’m sorry to see you leave @Hersh I wish you good luck with the next thing you do!

3 Likes

tenor%20(5)

I’m not c…crying…y…you are…

7 Likes

3 Likes

Why???

You completed 2 parts of a trilogy:

• The fellowship of the game
  • The strike towers (your videos)

We will wait for the 3d part:

The return of Hersh.

hopefully won’t take too long… Best wishes.

19 Likes

Best of Luck in whatever the future brings you. You will be missed.

2 Likes

I sure tried to get you to hang on a little longer. You have been a great friend to many and hope you are able to stay in touch. Take care bud!!
I forgot to add this :sleepy:

3 Likes

Once again, good luck man. We’ll miss you.

Tecg0mU

14 Likes

Don’t go Dr Hersh :cold_sweat: think of the baby Koolasuchus! :heart: Best of luck though buddy. We best still have you on discord!

10 Likes

This is a very very sad day, bro! You will be sorely missed by all your alliance and JWA community friends! :sob:

7 Likes

Thor is saying bye bye, hope to see you again sometime. Thanks for strike vids and tips.

20190507_134449

10 Likes

I said goodbye to our alliance as well, you leaving is even more of a reason. Wish you luck with everything hersh and just know you’ll be missed!

4 Likes