A slight buff/rework to Indotarus

Besides putting him on his hind legs like he was originally shown, one part of IndoT kit seems on paper pointless, that behind the “Revenge Taunting Cloak”. Taunt itself is a mechanic that is only useful in raids and it still has a cooldown of 3 when revenge is activated with only a 2.5 damage modifier.

Now if we look at regular cloak with revenge present on Indom and Erlidom it has a cooldown of 1 on revenge and a damage multiplier of 3

The taunt itself is useless as I have not seen any raids(while I’m sure its possible) to usefully use IndoT cloak. I’d suggest either reworking it to have the same cloak as Indom and Erlidom or reworking the taunt mechanic itself that once a taunt is activated an opponent in PvP cannot swap until yhe taunt is removed like a passive swap prevention.

Those are my thoughts, thanks for those who read this even part of the way!

1 Like

The last thing Indotaurus needs is to do 3x damage on top of it’s Greater Rending Counter :rofl:

23 Likes

That would be a lot of damage with the counter it doesn’t need a buff/nerf/rework

2 Likes

And the taunt has probably some use in raids

2 Likes

The taunt is unnecessary part of its kit though, I can understand not wanting it do 3x damage but you can still do 2x damage and with revenge give it a shorter cooldown

1 Like

I like it how the way it is

5 Likes

A creature which is literally in 90% of teams, is super easy to get and level up and definitely is one of the most powerfull creatures in a broken meta does not deserve a buff at all. Maybe we should discuss how we can bring this creature down to the level of other uniques.

1 Like

I don’t think indotaurus needs a buff or nerf. He’s fine as he is now

7 Likes

It could afford Greater Rending Counter to be brought down to Rending Counter, and receive 100% Vulnerability and Speed Decrease Resistance to compensate so Skoona doesn’t suddenly walk all over it.

5 Likes

Indotaurus is perfect the way she is so leave her alone

1 Like

Is it really perfect the way he is?

If yes, what is the reason nobody in the higher arenas uses creatures like Ardent, Gem, Thor, Tryko, Dio or MRhino eventhough they did not get nerfed? And why does IndoT gets used by 90% of players?

1 Like

yep we don’t need it to one shot with counter

1 Like

IndoT needs to be a wildcard tbh, a fierce shouldn’t be one shotting cunning dinos tbh.

I like indoT but he needs to be more anti resilient focussed not anti cunning if he keeps the fierce tag.

1 Like

The Taunt has a job in raid. There’s a 2 turn M-Rex raid which uses Indot.

3 Likes

after this , i cant do phorex raid anymore :neutral_face::expressionless::neutral_face::expressionless::neutral_face::expressionless:

1 Like

The only reason it got that bad on the spinos raid was that both the tuora and indot went offline round 2 and died