Ludia Forums

A Small Miracle Just Happened to Help Do the Impossible in Aviary!🤯😱🤯

A total accidental Dino chosen button press somehow pulled off the impossible for my lvl 20 Legendary Turtle against the enemy’s lvl 30 Stegodeus!! {Apologies but this is a visual representation, since we all know nobody will believe a total stranger by just my word. :hugs::wink:}

12 Likes

Which move was accidental?

Now heres’s my proof that my lvl 20 Legendary Turtle is totally unboosted for any possible skeptics or nonbelievers. :100:

5 Likes

Me clicking on him to be the swap in creature. I didn’t mean to choose the turtle at all. lol

Well, it should do well against stego because it has the armor and ability to regenerate

1 Like

we can see if the turtle is boosted from the arena level square…

2 Likes

It was a very bad matchup for stegodeus.
Stegodeus shine against speedsters,distractors and dodgers.
Anything which destroy armor or get a good armor are good against him.

1 Like

@TheGamingSpyx Wait you can?? …hmmm… ( ok so after re-evaluating my above screenshots) may I humbly ask if my final assessment would be correct if I assumed that you mean by looking at how the Stegodeus red square has a white highlighted outline around it & my legendary turtle doesn’t??

1 Like

Damn that’s impressive! One of the first time I’ve ever seen a Red turtle. Could this be you? (Old photo from 5 months ago)

!

2 Likes

Carbo is nice.
Sadly,it struggle against anything with fierce.

1 Like

cough cough the Two Terrors max and Tryko

1 Like

Max shoudl’nt have DSR,it is a mistake made by developers.
As geminititan,they both shouldn’t have the possibility to wreck armor and shields.
A Chomping tank or how to destroy the balance of the game.
For tryko,it should be more a chomper than a tank and should be rebalance

1 Like

@Indankraptor Sadly no I’ve been stuck in brown h3ll aka Lockwood Library going as far back as last November until recently with that last trophy reset we all got, followed by nonstop bad luck all because Ludia destroyed my Ace-in-the-hole Monster Wrecker: “TRYSTRONIX” by stripping him of his immunity to everything especially when going against any pesky bleeders & distraction spamming players. And I guess the major consequences of their stupid choice finally caught up with me, hence me getting knocked down from 5400 all the way to my dad but true current 4124. I’m sorry. I’m sure I would’ve had a blast going up against your arena team tho. :wink::+1:t2::100::handshake: