8 Likes

2 Likes

and no honorable mention about jwa
:crying_cat_face:

2 Likes

I don’t play JWA sooo :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

you should. ITS FUN

Quoting @ExtinctBuckle22, yes, you should. It’s amazing. It also has rajasaurus(most definitely the best creature in the game)

While I’m not contradicting that JWA is fun as well, this was a personal account of the events that happened over the two years. The emphasis was also on the Park Building similarity, which is not there in JWA.

And I know Rajasaurus isn’t the best creature of that game, I have tried JWA long back lmao. I’d love to play that as well but I’m currently in a very bad shape with respect to my other activities, I only play JWTG since I got a good lineup for Tournaments so the stress factor of playing isn’t there, it’s more on the relaxing and enjoying factor.

2 Likes

True… at least there aren’t piece of crap mission in JWA. Collect 40k from a commas tower, what the actual heck?

The Missions of JWTG aren’t 100% necessary to progress in the game after a point (reach level 50 and players’ value for Missions goes down like anything). I myself hate the Missions, but what I like is that they are not the heart and soul of the game in terms of late-game progress.

Now I’m at Have 35 Amphis and Pteros, I would do it but I’m waiting for the level cap to increase since XP is XP.

2 Likes

How do you level after that then? I’ve gotten to 61 by grinding the missions… oh John hammods?

2 Likes

Yes, John Hammonds and Coins.

3 Likes

its not bad, it has a hybrid and superhybrid

As of today, by DNA sorting, Yudon has now been dethroned by Armormata. I remember seeing Yudon first by DNA Sorting when I started playing, and now it’s second.

But still I’ll always remember the times Yudon used to shine in first place by DNA sorting, the default sorting of every Market. :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

when is next storytime with fury?

2 Likes

As soon as possible! :smiley:

1 Like

All right. HYYYYYYPE.

1 Like