Ludia Forums

A team you would like to use but can't because of the metas

Does anyone have a team they would like to use but can’t because of the metas? Me for example:

Monostego

Spinotah

Indo G1

Spinocon

Testa

Quetz

Smilo

Tryo

I’d like this team, but a lot of these members would get replaced.

How about you? Got a team you would like but can’t cuz meta?

Bonus: Will you use this team regardless of the meta? I would.

• I’d use my team I’d like even if the meta works against some members
  • I’d stick to the meta dinos

0 voters

Dilorach, spxs, tryko, thyla, sungai, Monolorhino, magna

I have Tryo and Monostego on my team, and both work. I’d consider them meta, as I see them often as well.

Tenontorex, Bajatonodon, Tuoramoloch, Geminititan, Testacornibus, Monostegotops, Pterovexus, Monolorhino
I love my herbivores and especially hadrosaurs

It sort of depends on how bad the creature is. I use Spinoconstrictor, and I find it very useful in High Aviary-Low Library.

1 Like

I would love to use a team with Spinoconstrictor, Spyx, Daryx, Vexus, Thyla, Suchotator, Spinota, and Spinonyx. I’d probably trade someone out for Erlidom after a while, but I LOVE swapping bleeder squads! They were a lot of fun in friendlies, until immune meta hit and I was hanging out with all the top-level players. Even if they sent in a Magna once in a while, I could get through it with raw bite force. But when at least half of every team is immune to bleed? No, it doesn’t work so well anymore…

In an ideal world where ‘meta’ didn’t matter:

Suchotator
Diorajasaurus
Spinoconstrictor
Spinotahraptor
Thoradolosaur
Erlidominus
Stygidaryx
Megalosuchus

i use Thor, Tragod, Spinotahsuchus, Procera, Erlidom, Sacrorixis, Tryo, and indoraptor. Easy to create but unmeta > hard to create but meta

I still use whatever dinosaurs/creatures I like. I don’t care If I win or lose I mean this game is always like that you climb 100 trophies just to go back 200-300 again every single time.

Diplotator, Indom g2, Porkus, Monostego, Postimetro, Puru, Suchotator, Utahsin.

Spinoconstrictor
Alloraptor
The indo twins
Erlikogamma
Tryko
Maxima
Gemini

That team is almost totally fine in today’s meta lol

Smilonemys is more than viable. I have Lvl 28 in Gyrosphere.

Unless matched against Magna or super boosted Indo G2, played right it normally comes out on top. Don’t underestimate 50% armour

I use
Thor
Tryko
Dio
Indo
Erlidom
Utarinex
Spyx
Indom ( my other unique aren’t high enough to replace that one, nore have I the money to level them up)

I think You can see by my lineup, I haven’t played the game in a while😂

So my team is basically stuck at patch 1.8 or 1.9. Normally i do fine but I really struggle against the newer creatures like indo gen2 or entelomoth.