A Very Shiny Silver with Clone Commando Armor

It was a lovely day in the park. On this particular day however, Troodon was revising for his exams which were coming up soon. He had been studying for mostly the whole day and was really tired from that. So, he decided to spend some time with his dinosaurs.

Once Troodon had completed his daily events, Troodon decided to visit the paddock of a particular armored beast that day. He had also come for this very beast, as he took a few looks of what might be the last time at his level 30 look:

After 1 modded battle, he was brought to the creation lab:

The mighty Stegoceratops came out, in a new form and stronger than before. Feeling happy, Troodon fed him up and he sat at the very top:

Troodon decided to take him out to a few battles. Like Carnoraptor before him, he fought bravely and claimed all of them:

During one of his battles the mighty Rajasaurus ( aka Oil ) attacked :sunglasses:

And he posed for the camera:

Before he was let go, Troodon took some photos of this heavy trike armored just like the Zillo Beast:

This was his favourite pose:

And he was finally taken to the creation lab, with silence all revered as he came out of the fusing chambers:

Troodon gazed happily as he fed him up. This was definitely a moment to be proud of, he had to admit that although he wasn’t as heavily armored as his counterpart he for sure looked so cool:

He was immediately inaugarated:

All in all, Troodon was super proud. He may not have as much armor, but he was definitely one of his top favourite dinos in his park now. This shiny silver with clone commando armor has arrived. :partying_face:

Author’s Note

I would like to express a thank you to @Aether_12 , @Bandeezee , @Sionsith , @Jurassic_Fury , @Indominus_Rexy , @Acrocanthosaurus , @Andy_wan_kenobi , @Cagkan_Coskun, @Stapesh90 and many more who guided and supported me throughout this journey in JWTG. It sure has been fun since joining the community with you all. Cheers ! :partying_face:

Thanks for reading and see you next time fellow dino trainers !

14 Likes

That was a good story of monostegotops, nice job @SmilodonTroodon hopefully we will get more stories like these from you :grin:

4 Likes

You will in about a month’s time or less :wink:

3 Likes

Good story!:smile:

3 Likes

Can you make a story for my Christmas gift to myself… I know that you know who i mean :eye:
Congrats on your Mono😉

2 Likes

The next one will be very interesting😂

2 Likes

@EpicToad Thanks man ! Glad too see you around :smiley:

3 Likes

I have my own chirstmas gift :joy:

3 Likes

Was fun to read, well done! :v:t2:

But for Hammond’s sake, what is that thing in her mouth? A portal to another dimension or smth?!

Haven’t noticed that up until now. :anguished:

2 Likes

Maybe, where did you see that ?

Thanks man :partying_face:

2 Likes

At the posing for the camera part. Our good old Stego was nothing but the Tardis of Dr. Who’s all this time?! Blue should’ve been the clue for it. :joy:

2 Likes

Oh wait I do see it, it could very well be a portal to transport the poor victims to another world for all we know. :woozy_face:

2 Likes

Oh like the one inside IT’s mouth then.

“We all float down there.” :clown_face:

2 Likes

New glitch reported to Support :clown_face:

3 Likes

Good story

2 Likes

Thanks!!! :grin:

1 Like