A weird thing happened

I had a little over 5,000 suchomimus dna to fuse suchotator so I settled in and started. My 4 year old asked if I would take her to the playground and I said I would once I’d finished fusing. Fuse after fuse after fuse. My thumb cramped up, my bum went numb but I was determined to get it done. I switched hands but dehydration was setting in. Background noises faded, I kept fusing. When I was finally done I looked up. My sweet girl still stood there waiting to play. She’d grown a full luxurious beard and was 6 feet tall. I tried to stand but somewhere along the way I had developed arthritis. “Cats in the Cradle” started playing. And while I had my level 20 suchotator I will never get that time back. Surely there’s a better way.

30 Likes

This is one of the funniest things I’ve ever read.

3 Likes

I second that @Heather :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I thought you were gonna say your daughter turned 20 before your suchotator did… :smiley:

6 Likes

Oh Brian… she really did a number on you.

1 Like

Haha I can hear the song playing now …

Now she’s got her team of uniques just like her momma, but there are no friendly battles between you

2 Likes

I needed this today

1 Like

It’s funny because it’s TRUE. Please make it easier to fuse. My trag is level 28 and it’s taking forever to fuse it to level 29. I refuse to do it all at once.

3 Likes

That was funny. Funny and sad because it’s true.

2 Likes

There are no friendly battles with 4 year olds. She’s here to win and gets vicious when backed in a corner. That’s why her nickname is wolverine. It would have been velociraptor but she’s not a team player.

1 Like

All of this! :joy::sob:

This is one of the bad things in this game, the FUSE, FUSE, FUSE, FUSE, FUSE…
Why not a button to use ALL avaliable DNAs from required creatures and fuse all at one action?

Sometimes I got much DNA and go to fuse… and let’s make some tendinitis, touching FUSE FUSE FUSE FUSE, getting 10 DNAs each time…

thumbs down for this method. :frowning:

1 Like