A Year Full of Progress: 2021

Greetings from Germany to you all beloved members of the community! Finally a whole year in the shadow of pandemics is now over. :mask: I hope 2022 will treat us better. :upside_down_face:

So my lineups have evolved into something else, so I thought that would be a good idea to share them with you, not only for a comparison with the one next year of now but also to have your precious opinions, especially on my aquatics. A yellow tropical fruit fishy will be soon on the horizon, so I don’t wanna miss it this time 'round. :v:t2: So please don’t hesitate to point out the lackings in this final shape, while we have a bit more time to make a few more adjustments before the fishy hits the shore. :blue_heart:

I wish you all a wunderschönes Jahr. :star2:

So, here they are. Enjoy! :partying_face:

Jurassics

Aquatics

Cenozoics

I didn’t add the rest as they only consist small number of copies, levels or the creatures used only as fodders. I could really make a “rare” showdown in a seperate thread but really no need for that. :sweat_smile:

16 Likes

Good stuff brotha :+1::t_rex:

4 Likes

Something to practice for you @Cagkan_Coskun. If you can’t translate everything, don’t worry. A moderator will do it very soon. :wink:
And he/she will not forget to remind me that the forum is in English.

“Dir auch alles Gute im neuen Jahr. Wie war dein erstes Silvester in Deutschland, so ganz ohne Feuerwerk und mit Kontaktbeschränkungen?
Dein Fortschritt in 2021 ist beeindruckend. Wenn du so weitermachst wirst du bald zu den besten gehören.”

Translated From German

“All the best to you in the new year too. How was your first New Year’s Eve in Germany, without any fireworks and with contact restrictions?
Your progress in 2021 is impressive. If you keep going like this, you will soon be one of the best”

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English; we have translated your post using Google Translate. In the future, please remember to include an English translation.

9 Likes

Its quiet year. No fireworks for me too

1 Like

Someones catching up to my ferocity :hot_face:

Meanwhile sionsith laughs in the background. :joy:

Nice progress man keep it up :facepunch:

Really liking the look of those aquatics there, very deep indeed.

4 Likes

So cool, love it!!

2 Likes

I’m so very grateful that you response as a good friend of ours from Germany @Tommi. :blue_heart: Haha it was a bit challenging in the first two months, but now I can easily say that I’ve got used to live here. :slight_smile: Living style, culture and people are exactly the type which I was looking for, so I’m very glad to join you. Weihnachten days were beautiful despite the restrictions, and the Silvester too! I was alone at my dorm during the whole period but feeling the spirit alone was enough for me to blend in. :star2: So viele Grüße and vielen Dank for such a kind gesture with such beautiful words in German, even risking to get flagged since unfortunately our forums are only in English haha. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

My wish for 2022 is that I do not only have another good progress in my game but also blending into German culture and language.

And the pandemics have owed us all huge for the past couple of years I think. I hope next year I’ll be able to join you folks in those astonishing end of the year events by only speaking German and even by making funny jokes that we all laugh in absolute joy. :partying_face:

And @Aether_12, for Sion, we are all babies playing with toys throwing them each other as he is a businessman drives a latest model cabriolet. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: So let our standards a bit lower eh? :joy:

Thank you guys, but I’m still open for the further thoughts on the aquatics. Will it be enough to reach dom? Funny saying this after two years of playing I know, but overall ferocity at aquatic tourneys is a bit different from the casual ones, so I cannot make a healthy comparison with my earlier stages into the game where I stand at a similar position with my jurassics those times. It will be my first time ever, if I can make it. :v:t2::slight_smile:

I wish you all a great year with health and prosperity once again. :star2:

5 Likes

More than enough to handle an aquatic tourney there, vip 20s work pretty well, anything above that in your lineup should be easy wins.

3 Likes

Hmm, MMF or FMF is more appropriate then? First one I assume since they are not that high as ferocity to leave a single main alone.

2 Likes

I envy your lineups so much!

2 Likes

Haha we all envy each other’s lineups here. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

First one yeah, I dont think I would like to do FMF in an aquatic tourney, not even with maxed vips. You would have to get extremely lucky with class advantage, 3 compared to 4 classes in jurassic where theres a bit of wiggle room.

4 Likes

That’s definitely going to be helpful, thanks!

2 Likes