Ludia Forums

A Year of Joy and Sorrow : JWTG Progress

dang nice indorapters. Also, you have some good VIP creatures

2 Likes

I’m at around 750 Velociraptor DNA at the moment. I think I’ll need around 2 months to purchase one more Indoraptor, but that depends since I have to play less PvE after a few weeks.

The Ninth Indoraptor will probably be Gen 1. I was confused between Gen 1 and 2 while purchasing additionals, but then I realised I have S-DNA to split between both equally. Now that I have 4 of each, every next ones purchased will be alternate between Gens.

1 Like

what do you like more? I think indorapter gen 2 has not enough attack. Indorapter gen 1 has more attack at level 10 than a level 20 metraiphodon

3 Likes

Indoraptor 1 its the best🤘

3 Likes

If I were to pick I would go for Gen 1 due to its cooldown with respect to stats. But since I have equal quantities of both, meaning enough to go around in terms of health and attack… I would be torn. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

should I buy 2 gorgosuchus’ or 2 metraiphodons? Either way I need to gorgos for a level 40 but ill stick with 2 level 30. And 2 metraiphodons for a level 30. I need 10k more DNA but I think I can get it. Which one do you think is better? In the end I want a level 40 gorgo and a level 30 metraiphodon.

2 Likes

remember young padawan the greater the health the greater the cooldown…

4 Likes

I’d recommend the same thing I did while selecting Indoraptor Gens for purchasing copies…

Go for both. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Wait wat? I mean like I can have a level 20 of either. I want gorgosuchus level 40 but I won’t get him that high until I have enough metraiphodons for a level 30. Which one would be better? I won’t get a level 30 metraiphodon either until I have enough gorgos for a level 40.

2 Likes

I’d recommend saving up DNA for both…

If you want to choose which one to go for first, I’d recommend the Metriaphodon. But this is just my opinion.

1 Like

Ok. Just asking since today is a sale.

2 Likes

Didn’t take the sale into account for my previous post. If you’re buying on sale, I am now more inclined that you should go for Metriaphodon since it is costlier than Gorgosuchus so a sale would benefit you.

I believe Gorgosuchus was 42K DNA which is around 20K less than Metriaphodon (not sure, correct me if I’m wrong).

3 Likes

Only problem is I would have to sell and I already sold everything bone dry. I went with gorgo only Becuase I could already afford and I can always just buy the metraiphodons on sale again.

1 Like

before a level 40 gorgosuchus you need this…
ostaposaurus, koolasaurus, mastodonsaurus, eryops, prestosuchus, metoposaurus, proterogyrinus, diplosuchus, acanthostega, gryposuchus … all max level :crazy_face:

2 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

Not gonna happen :neutral_face:

1 Like

On a side note I feel we should continue this Discussion either in a new Thread or you could continue in this :

Because I think we’re going a little Off Topic… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I only need metoposaurus xd

to get there was quite a long time :anguished:

2 Likes

Your making me cry

1 Like

Can’t I just buy a bunch of gorgosuchus? Like have a level 40 and 2 level 20? Also sorry for being so off topic. I have no idea how to go to the other thread cuz I’m new to this forum.

1 Like

You can click on the link @Jurassic_Fury has posted earlier in this thread

2 Likes