Ludia Forums

Ability improving system

Everytime I want to level up my dragons ability level, I will feed minimum 10x 2* same color dragons (minimum 40% chance increase), if I have some unused 3* dragons I will use them to feed as well to increase the chance up to 50%+
I won’t use 1* dragons to feed the dragons I want to level up ability, as I think feeding 1* is not cost-effective and efficient in leveling dragons ability. So I only will use 1* dragons to feed those not require to level up ability.

Just to share my way of level up my dragons ability, what @Military_Jane says is also workable if you like to gamble 10 times compared to my method.

2 Likes

Same! I find it extremely difficult to level the ability up!

1 Like

So unlucky :pensive:

That’s strange because I feel like I’ve had the exact opposite happening to my dragons in my game. They keep leveling up their ability pretty often. I have my Skullcrusher who I just got to 4 stars but his ability was already maxed out at 3 stars.

1 Like

It’s still an actual problem…

I only ever do 1 level at a time. Chances are lower per level, but you get more overall chances. I rarely have a five star dragon not reach 9 or 10 ability level by the time it’s 3 star maxed. Feed with 1 stars as long as you can then move up to using 2 and 3 stars as it gets higher levels. Then start using sheep. But seriously, one level at a time is the way to go.

I’ve got Meatlug, but she becomes pain for me…

Not my screens it’s very very very bad

I just use 10 dragons at a time, 1* mostly and occasionally 2* of same colour ( I don’t want to use scales for hatching many dragons) and they always level up to max before get to full *. If they are slow to start off they usually catch up so I don’t really worry about what dragons I use.