Ludia Forums

Ability level resetted

All of my dragons ability levels got resetted…can you please fix this,and sometimes when I tap on the breedery/the drafts menu they won’t open up…this new update is buggy as all hell

1 Like
Ability and exp bug after update
Please tell me that this is just a visual bug
Power level goes down! Just why!

@Ned could you please help?

It also happened to me! I don’t know what to do!

in battle

I am confirming this, I have the same issue. I have had Anveil 9/10 now is 1/10 plus progress to the new level has been also reset.

Hello Vikings, our team is aware of this issue, and they’re currently looking into it. In the meantime, if you had not already, could you reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key so our team can take a closer look at your account? Thanks!

1 Like

Screenshot_20190416-223219

My gloomleers ability was at level 5,but now it’s back to level 1…?
Same thing happened to all my other dragons…

All my dragons abilities have been reset to 1 and their exp to 0. When will this bug be fixed by?

@Ned Hi, I still have issue with Ability level, all dragons are at 1/10. I saw there was maintenace with fix of this issue but nothing has happened. Should I send ticket to support?

Hey BolshoyN, it’d be helpful if you send an email to our team along with your support key, that way our team can take a closer look at your account. Thanks!

@Ned I have sent an email today with my support key. It was early morning CET time :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

How long can you wait?

Hey Andr, I’m not really sure how long it’d take for our team to reply to you as they’re receiving a lot more tickets than usual. However, rest assured that our team is working as quickly as possible to get to everyone who needs help.

I am waiting for two days for the support agent to respond. Can I solve my problem faster?