Ludia Forums

About Ruins and Lockwood

Indoraptor Indoraptor Indoraptor Indoraptor Indoraptor Indoraptor Indoraptor Indoraptor Indoraptor Indoraptor Indoraptor Indoraptor Indoraptor Indoraptor Indoraptor Indoraptor Indoraptor Indoraptor Indoraptor Indoraptor Indoraptor Indoraptor Indoraptor Indoraptor Indoraptor Indoraptor Indoraptor Indoraptor Indoraptor Indoraptor Indoraptor Indoraptor Indoraptor Indoraptor Indoraptor Indoraptor Indoraptor Indoraptor Indoraptor Indoraptor

Ow, and have I mentioned Indoraptor?

9 Likes

Early Aviary, 4700 trophies, Im frequently facing lvl 27s and Ive even fought some level 29s. Soon youll need level 30s to break 4k

1 Like

Indoraptor…
I’m glad I found a home in the Marshes!

My team is specifically geared around destroying indocraptor. Im loving being in Lockwood and punishing these beasties. :joy:

1 Like

Monostegatops

Tanycolagrius :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have ways to counter him, but it depends on the four dinos for the match… And unfortunately my opponents have Indo in 90% of battles…

1 Like

I’ll add one more counter - Diloracheirus :wink:

Edit: Just realised if you have Diloracheirus you shouldn’t be in lockwood haha

2 Likes

Yep… though I’ve seen a couple of S-O-Bs around here with that thing

Indo really is the “Stegod of uniques”… You get to a point where everyone has one except you… And you’ll only advance further after you get him.

1 Like

And then you are caught in loop of endless Indo vs Indo duels. When you don’t have better counter use Indo and pray. :grin:

Lockwood is really Indo’s den as all fight’s starts or ends with Indo.

3 Likes

The problem is… I still don’t have one yet. My praying goes to IndoRex.

Man, Indoraptor crits ALL THE TIME! Just put 70% crit in the description already, geez…

4 Likes

You can beat 'em or join 'em, I choose to beat 'em. Don’t need one or want one myself :wink:

2 Likes

Havent faced a indo under level 29 in a week and a half lol

Well, aren’t you fancy.

3 Likes

Like the term boujee better :+1:t3::sweat_smile:

Even when you get one it doesnt change much indo vs indo matches normally come down to who hits through evasive which is basicly a dice roll…

2 Likes

Yeah I can imagine… like I-Rex vs I-Rex… which is such BS

1 Like

I just want a Unique. And he is by far the closest I am to get, so eventually I’ll join’em.

2 Likes

I’ve been facing Indoraptor so so often in Jurassic ruins. I am sitting right around 3700. I am at 223 of 250 for it so really hoping to finally have my first unique this coming week!!

1 Like

Just I-rex vs I-rex is over faster than Indo vs Indo. Had matches where Indos dodged all three attacks and second round was needed.

1 Like