Ludia Forums

About the Bug Reports category

Report bugs here!

Please include a description and any relevant screenshots you can!

A post was merged into an existing topic: I just lost all my dinosaurs and it somehow restarted the whole game all over again

Trykosaurus used instant invincibility. Utarinex used Rampage and Run. Tryko recieved no damage and countered.

Indoraptor used cleansing impact and shield was still up causing no damage again to Tryko.

Hi all day I have been having problems when ever I try to dart it shows the drone then throws me out. I don’t have any problems with battles or supply drops. I deleted the app and reinstalled thinking it would help but it didn’t. Very frustrating I hope this can be fixed soon I really love this game. Look forward to hearing from someone.

Hey Fabien_Lemieux, could you try refreshing your GPS settings by following the troubleshooting from our FAQ here and see if it helps:

Android: https://ludia.helpshift.com/a/jurassic-world-alive/?s=troubleshooting&f=android-why-is-my-gps-disconnected&p=all

iOS:https://ludia.helpshift.com/a/jurassic-world-alive/?s=troubleshooting&f=ios-why-is-my-gps-disconnected&l=en
Also, try turning the internet connection on your device off and back on.

If your device is set to a non-English language setting, try changing it to English and then restart your game.

Let me know if the works.

1 Like

This one is new bug happen to me once

2 Likes

For more than 2 weeks i am getting for Daily Battle Incubator a blue one.Is this supposed to be happening?If not, i don’t care for compensation, just a fix because other people might have encountered it.Just pass the screenshot to the Bug Fixing Department.

Clear cache of game solve my problem.

Thanks !

1 Like

Hey Fabien_Lemieux, that’s great to hear! :smiley:

1 Like

My issue is with my friends. I can’t request friends anymore. Sometimes it goes through but person on other end can’t see it.
I can’t accept friend requests either, it just stays in the queue and they’re not added to my friends list despite accepting.

Challenges don’t go through a lot. Just goes back to loading screen (when opening the game). Friend names don’t show up, often just says ‘loading’. Unless they’re alliance members.

Smilocephalosaurus’s Deliberate Prowl does not work as intented, it increases crit and give 50% dodge but NOT cleanse self as stated

1 Like

Constant notifications from the sanctuary when nothing new has happened. The icon appears again shortly after checking and leaving the sanctuary list.

2 Likes

since yesterday I do not find items

on the map, any suggestions

1 Like

Hey Francisco_De_la_Cruz, our FAQ here might help:

Alliance chat is screwed up sometimes it only shows messages 3 days old, Or 8, or 13

1 Like

At 9 am I purchased 25 boosts at 500 hc each speed attack and hp. then at 10 am after restarting my game I bought 50 boosts at 1000 hc of speed attack and hp however the second purchase of 50 speed, attack and hp did not show up in my inventory. Please give me my boosts or refund my hc if it was a mistake to sell them. Thanks

My game keeps shutting off as soon as it loads and I begin playing. Is this happening to anyone else???

Game keeps shutting off as soon as it loads and I begin playing. Anyone else?

1 Like

Hey JohnSmith, could you please make sure that your game is updated to the latest version from your app store?

If you’re still having issues launching your game, do not hesitate to reach out to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com, and our team would be happy to assist you.

1 Like