Ludia Forums

About the Bug Reports category

cant get passed loading screen, goes to load drones, 1/27 and never moves, been like that since the upgrade today, i tried updating ios, turning it off and turning it on, iphone x and i tried on my tablet too,

edit, pretty sure its a problem with game centre, i got it to work by signing in as a guest on my ipad but not on my iphone currently, i cant sign into the app without game centre opening,

The “last seen" feature in Alliance isn’t accurate. It says people are online when they aren’t and vice versa, sometimes it says inactive players haven’t played 15+ days (accurate) other times it says they where on <1 day. This needs checked.

1 Like

So, it is a problem with Game Centre on IOS, i closed game centre, when it asked me to log back on i said cancel, logged onto the game a guest and it worked, then once i was logged on, turned game centre back on and it worked, everything worked.

Epic Frost Tournament is bugged. I set up my party of 8 and it keeps putting the same 4 dinosaurs in every battle. One of those 4 are not in the 8 I selected. I also noticed some opponents dont seem to have the cool downs on their dinos that

are typical, thus giving them an unfair advantage.

After I updated my iPhone to the newest update (13?) I haven’t been able to get past the starting loading screen. I turned wifi and cellular off, deleted and re downloaded the game, and waited about three days. Nothing is working.

Hey Minty_Paste, could you reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your device information so our team can take a look? If you have your support key, please make sure to include it in the email as well.

Thanks!

1 Like

Pude entrar bien… se ne desconecto la aplicación y no puede entrar mas a la alianza

I’m an alliance leader and the ‘last online’ feature is not working properly. Most times it shows everyone as being online <1 day ago. Occasionally when I look, it updates and will show specific members last online as more days, but then immediately goes right back to the original issue showing everyone as active. Even members with zero trophies who have not been online in a month… The included screen shots were taken 1 minute apart and show an example of the issue.

1. Since the last update, sometimes the game “freezes” when I hit on supply drops, and the thing just endlessly spins without any reaction. I usually have to restart the game for it to be fixed. Sometimes it gives the rewards I got, sometimes the game just acts like nothing happened.

2. Also since last update, when battling in the daily strikes for incubators, it always shows as if I was battling just one creature: the initial battle screen says “defeat one creature” and the status bar that keeps track of defeated creatures only shows one spot.

3. The alliance member list doesn’t display my position correctly, it shows as if I was towards the bottom of the list but I should be towards the top.

Went to bed 3 nights ago, in the last few days, with dinos and supply drops and battle station within my circle. Woke up to nothing, it’s like the circle of death. Everything stays out. I need it fixed, have uninstalled game couple times about done

[quote=“Penster, post:32, topic:19516, full:true”]
Went to bed 3 nights ago, in the last few days, with dinos and supply drops and battle station within my circle. Woke up to nothing, it’s like the circle of death. Everything stays out. I need it fixed, have uninstalled game couple times about done
[/quote]

Not sure if I got screenshot on here

Since the Monday they restarted the number of trophies, my record has not changed, I have obtained more trophies but the number remains unchanged, the same in my alliance does not place the real value. Someone with the same problem.?

In the tournament I played 2 games and won both (6 take downs towards the 10 take down bonus). Next game my opponent and I “draw” meaning 3 kills each however it never registered those 3 kills meaning I still showed 6 take downs and had to play 2 more games to complete the bonus

A post was split to a new topic: Disappearing Coins Over Time

A post was split to a new topic: Raid Server Issue

A post was split to a new topic: Championship Leader board Issue

A post was split to a new topic: Lost All My Dinosaurs

A post was split to a new topic: Icon Bug

Instant invincibility lasts 0 turns.
If 2 creatures use a priority move and instant invincibility is second, it drops at the end of the turn it was used, lasting 0 turns and protecting from zero damage.

A post was split to a new topic: Sanctuary Team Issue