Ludia Forums

About the Clan Recruitment category

How do you create a clan

Would you like to join us?
Our Clan is called Dragonmanias Austria.
We play every day.
Language: german/english

You are very welcome

Hey everyone! We are recruiting new clan members! We currently have 12 active members and have been doing well in Alpha battles, but we need more active players to help us beat the higher star alphas! Spots are filling up fast…

Search for clan Antipodean Army, we are open to world wide players with a team power of 4000+. It is a requirement that you take part in ALL alpha battles. We are a friendly team, majority of English speakers. If you are under 4000 power but a daily active player working towards a strong team you are also welcome :hugs:

If you have trouble finding me, ping me with your deets and I’ll send you a request :slight_smile:

Clan:
image|375x500

My current team:

Team I’m working on :boom:

Night and Light Furies are looking for active players to get down 5 stars Alpha’s

Draconic Intentions is a new clan looking for Vikings to join us as we grow. All are welcome!

My clan name is alphas guild
Active clan if u dont be active in a whole week you will be kicked and fight multiple times requires 2800+ pts to join

Looking for new clan. Active daily. Alpha battle team at 6185. Can hit 150-220k. Won’t do discord but happy to coordinate through game clan chat.

FuryLove is looking for new clan members. Friendly atmosphere looking to increase rewards! Join or message me for invite!

How do you join your clan

What do we go to

Join US. Sicarios Squad

1 Like

Need players for my clan join Sicarios Squad

Join Moderdonia. we are a new clan but the leaders surpass the nv. 40. We look for any player that participates and seeks to start an adventure from the beginning. Gora Moderdonia askatuta.

If your looking for a high clan, fury guardian alliance just added a fifth clan. There’s openings, Fury Guardian Dynasty. Pop in and check it out. Currently battling a 7* alpha with chests containing 4* dragons.

please join my clan. it is called the explorers. excepting people that will help us beat the world alpha, so daily players would be great. other than that, no other requierments.

Owner of the clan, Way of the Flame. And we are looking forward active players to have fun and good cooperation with. Hope to see you soon