Ludia Forums

About the Help & Support category

Got a problem? Check here for a possible solution! For more in-depth problems please email our support team?

I really love the game. But there are a few errors. Sometimes the attack buttons are lowered that you cant reach it and a text error “ot” instead of “to” with the sinoceratops. I’ll post more if I find anything

Glad to hear you are enjoying the game! While the team is working on fixing the issue with the hiding ability icons, if you select to swap your current creature and then cancel the swap they should pop back up. I haven’t discovered the Sinoceratops yet. Nice find! If you could send a screenshot of the text error to support+alive@ludia.com that would really help the team out.

My JWA won’t let me battle it keeps saying that my battle has timed out please try again later and iv had the since the app update Not only that I hardly get dinosaurs around and only at serten parts of the day/night :sob::sob:

1 Like

Same and similar problems for me. Just batting again and lost after not being able to choose attacks. This time I was able to choose dinosaurs and the full menu wasn’t hidden, but the attack options were.

Grrrrr!!!

Would happily add a screenshot I took but this forum doesn’t account for limitations of phone options. For a phone app. :thinking:

I absolutely LOVE this game, but for the current events I went to my local Wal-Mart and walked all over the place, and couldn’t get in range for the supply drop. It had me moving completely around it, but never within range to activate it. I had the same issue with a supply drop at my local park for dilophosaurus, I never would have noticed it if I didn’t see the green markers when I took my boys to the park. Lastly, it’s been hit and miss on getting the cash on completely the offers/games. I usually get the ones for the download and run, but the one for getting my citadel to level 10 on FF XV, I haven’t got that one yet. But once again this is an amazing game, and any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

Hello Support Team, I don’t know how it happens but I have infinite darts since this morning. The last thing I have done yesterday night is get supplies and watch all video. So the darts show 140, when I use darts it goes less on less, but back to the map it going back to 140. This embarrassing for me because it isn’t a problem for me but I really don’ t wanna be banned.

Best regards,
Lian #2377

I have the same problem. I uninstall It and reinstall and the infinite darts still here. I dont want a VIP game or pay. We need asistance.

Thanks

also got the infinite darts bug - some solution yet?

I have a serious technical problem: I have to restart my phone every second time I start the game. Although I paid a lot of money already to buy incubtors I can not get technical support anywhere.

Hello,
I’ve got a problem of app crashing when trying to switch to the first menu icon to collect free container. The app freezes for 3-5 seconds and shuts down. Device - Meizu M5 M611H, Android - 6.0

Hi I didn’t receive the payout for Igame even though I made an account to the website and the advertisment say so. ?

Allso I didn’t get any free round in the game with out. Adding money to the account as the say In the advertisment. So it’s a scam.

The game bugs and the stun doesn’t affect enemies, even though they appear to be stunned…

The game allso jumps out of battle saying that it’s timed out with no reson. Then I must restart the app to get back to battle. While the enemy has already dealt with one off my Dino’s.

I have 1 bug.
An incubator of 8hours disapear just when my connection crash ans i haven’t more coins or more darts.:disappointed_relieved:

Hey Skyler. When I start a battle, there are many times that the game stays still and I can’t do anything. Then, I restart the app and I have lost the battle. It keeps happening and also today I opened a battle incubator but it didn’t show what I gained. Could you help out why this is happening? My phone is an A8 Samsung 2018 model. Thanks !

Hey Mikrideb! I’m sorry to hear you are experiencing these issues. I know it must be frustrating, but let’s see if I can help you troubleshoot this. It sounds as if your device is having connectivity issues, so I would recommend you get your device to forget your current WiFi network and reconnect; if you are playing using Data, then you can try turning this off and back on again. We also strongly recommend that you play solely on WiFi or using Data, as there are known issues when moving from one to the other.

As far as the Battle Incubator is concerned, I’m not entirely sure what might have happened. That said, if this is also an issue of connectivity, it is highly likely that you did receive the contents of the Incubator but did not receive a visual confirmation. If you would like us to take a closer look at your account, we can verify whether you successfully received the contents of said Incubator, but our support team is currently experiencing a higher volume of tickets than anticipated and it might be some time before they are able to address your issue. You can reach our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com, and it would really help if you could include your support key along with as much specific information as possible regarding the Battle Incubator.

Hey Cyril_Vallin, I’m sorry to hear that your Incubator disappeared, it would really suck to have that happen, but our support team would be able to investigate this further and see if you received any resources from the Incubator. Reach out to our team here at support+forums@ludia.com, with your support key included in the email.

Hey Thesoulcollctr, sorry to hear about the confusion, but these offers in-game are provided by Tapjoy and their staff would be glad to help you. There’s more information on Tapjoy offers from our FAQ here: https://ludia.helpshift.com/a/jurassic-world-alive/?p=all&s=hot-topics&f=i-had-an-issue-with-an-offer-i-took-part-in-what-should-i-do

If you’re being disconnected from battle, it’s worth trying the basic troubleshooting steps on this thread to see if it helps: Stuck on loaded screen of game?

If you’re still having an issue, reach out to our support team here support+forums@ludia.com. Make sure to include your support key in your email so they can find you quicker.