Ludia Forums

About the Jurassic World: The Game category

Dang it. They can make T. rex a vip dinosaur.

4 Likes

He should have 1700+ damage and 3200 hp

2 Likes

Are you KIDDING. Do you mean lvl 10, 'cause if you do,i might faceplant in some Guanlong dung.

2 Likes

Can I save my progress with google play login?

1 Like

Hey Ludia, ever since your update, your game has been taking ages to load. The game is also really buggy, such as when I speed up something, the bucks are spent but it does not speed up.

2 Likes

Hey Ludia can you please add trading in Jw because my nephew wants me to give him dinos

3 Likes

Well,no live player trades are allowed,trade harbor at it’s best bet for trades.

2 Likes

I mean, they could add live trading in if they wanted.

1 Like

you should make for an online game you and your friends can join up to pvp each other or TEAMS teams would be the best. Trading too would be very cool. And when you have a lot of 1 dinosaur, in card packs it boosts your chance to get THAT dinosaur, can you remove that feature because now I will probably get 1m panochtus if I open solid gold packs.
Sincerily, jose luis

4 Likes

Lmao all of the new dinosaurs are tournament related so some people can’t even get them (example A:me) it would be cool if they could add a dinosaur that most players can get.[I say most BC level restrictions] maybe creatures from JWA that they did not add yet. IK that is very unlikely but the chase is there. Just saying why are adding to many one time dinosaurs and praise drops do not count BC I don’t want to spend $20 + for a CHANCE to get the thing that i want.

Can I pls have free jurassic world the game bucks I’m broke and I need them plz

Well … Grinding is the only way out…

Fellow Fury.

1 Like

Or Real Money…

1 Like

This is me a few months ago. Use the trade harbour

If only I was level 50 I could unlock trading harbor

To unlock t rex u can either buy VIP or unlock stage 19 battke

Why real money?

Battle Stage 54 for Post Reshuffle players.

That’s the only way without grinding.

This game is a game of time and patience. Those two are interchangeable. Put more time into the game via grinding and you progress faster. Have patience and wait for things, and you don’t have to grind as much. Real Money lets you circumvent that by buying whatever you need/want when you need/want it, including resources.

2 Likes

VIP gives you a single copy of T rex; only completing the Battle Stage unlocks it

2 Likes